AFTV Legend Mr DT Imprisoned after allegedly stalking and kidnapping his EX... yaahu

Based

VIP
Reer UK football fans all know this legendary figure :meleshame: all the funny moments gone down the drain. What a shame

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reer UK football fans all know this legendary figure :meleshame: all the funny moments gone down the drain. What a shame

He reminds me the fatties incels in the forum here, who have issues of women abandoning them. Sad Maaskin

I hate the guy. He is such a nasty character and the energy he had for wenger was beyond disgusting. I hope he rots in jail

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He went ahead of this story and claimed he has mental health problems and depression a while ago knowing this was coming out

His depression will increase when Sigurdsson puts in a transfer from Prison FC to Young Boys.

Meanwhile AFTV is claiming they didn’t know shit.

As someone on twitter said, DT should’ve worn a Palestine jumper, maybe Robbie would’ve got rid of him quicker.

His depression will increase when Sigurdsson puts in a transfer from Prison FC to Young Boys.

Meanwhile AFTV is claiming they didn’t know shit.

As someone on twitter said, DT should’ve worn a Palestine jumper, maybe Robbie would’ve got rid of him quicker.

Why do I sense you hate Arsenal?

Trending