Allah ha uu naxriisto baba Siad Barre ..after him shit hit the fan since 1990
Baba Siyad drakewow.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Salute to a self made man that had Somaliweyn dancing to his tune for 21 years and lead the most glorious period of Somalia's modern history. And that has his victims 30years after his death calacaaling 24/7. We told y'all when to wake up, when do go to sleep and even
when to shit.

:salute:

1584125919332.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Salute to a self made man that had Somaliweyn dancing to his tune for 21 years and lead the most glorious period of Somalia's modern history. And that has his victims 30years after his death calacaaling 24/7. We told y'all when to wake up, when do go to sleep and even
when to shit.

:salute:

View attachment 101229
Fam watch the vid, your people are bickering over who gets to sniff a gas can :ftw9nwa:

Adaawe

Fam watch the vid, your people are bickering over who gets to sniff a gas can :ftw9nwa:

:trumpsmirk:

I triggered her by telling her the truth, you seen it. She's overcompensating. Maskiinta. There's dirt on all clans. I got nukes on her clan. But I don't fkd with women. That's hoe shit.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:trumpsmirk:

I triggered her by telling her the truth, you seen it. She's overcompensating. Maskiinta. There's dirt on all clans. I got nukes on her clan. But I don't fkd with women. That's hoe shit.
I'll give you this man you're resilient. You keep going and don't give up. That respect for your people is admirable
:mjohreally:

Adaawe

I'll give you this man you're resilient. You keep going and don't give up. That respect for your people is admirable
:mjohreally:

I'm a savage. Half these niggas here i chased out when I was a teenager. I know how to trigger them.

:mybusiness:

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Reer Aabo-doon are fatherless garacs. They don’t realize they are insulting themselves and calling their clan a bastard clan while doing that lol
Wallee waa yaab sxb

Especially since there are no submissive terms in Somali; we call our presidents mudane, madaxweyne etc, there's no word for "His Majesty" or "His Excellency". This aabo bullshit needs to stop :mjlol:

Trending