Aftermath of Siyad Barre's escape: A Video

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Wallee waa yaab sxb

Especially since there are no submissive terms in Somali; we call our presidents mudane, madaxweyne etc, there's no word for "His Majesty" or "His Excellency". This aabo bullshit needs to stop :mjlol:

the whole MX clan needs to go on Maury to find out who their fathers are
8C4F2DF9-0A95-48BC-A8DE-BD503A40D797.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
:silanyolaugh:

He's a laangaab HJ Oromo boy. He's the former user called Pureblood. I can just tell. He isn't Gadabursi. He's ciil is that of a laangaab that lost members in the civil war that they can't reproduce to match their lost numbers.

IMG_20200325_230413.jpg

@Awdalia Rising is a special case wallahi he's so obsessed with us, we practically live rent free in his little laangaab head :chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

He's a laangaab HJ Oromo boy. He's the former user called Pureblood. I can just tell. He isn't Gadabursi. He's ciil is that of a laangaab that lost members in the civil war that they can't reproduce to match their lost numbers.

View attachment 101240

Im not that guy you weirdo and I told you why I was always shit on Bon MX. It was your fellow brothers nomand, aargaajo, Creed, and the rest of the Gaajo crew who ran away from this website shortly after I came. I never dissed Marehan before as a clan just N&N and they didn’t like it. So after that I diss Marehan every chance I get. You guys are Langaabs who take criticism of N&N as criticism of marehan

Adaawe

The one crying on internet is the weirdo. In real life. Reer Awdal and Marehan have nothing but love for each other. I'm not gonna insult them for a sheegad.

Im not that guy you weirdo and I told you why I was always shit on Bon MX. It was your fellow brothers nomand, aargaajo, Creed, and the rest of the Gaajo crew who ran away from this website shortly after I came. I never dissed Marehan before as a clan just N&N and they didn’t like it. So after that I diss Marehan every chance I get. You guys are Langaabs who take criticism of N&N as criticism of marehan

Awdalia Rising

The one crying on internet is the weirdo. In real life. Reer Awdal and Marehan have nothing but love for each other. I'm not gonna insult them for a sheegad.

we have no love for you do not lie. You guys ran we were last standing. Qulle are not allowed to step foot in Borama till this day

if one does he will get Aideed treatment
2A8932FF-6062-4947-839C-9E0F50354051.jpeg

Adaawe

But you have love for those that hurt your people like Muse Bixi? You are weird kid. Don't @ me. You move like a ciilqab ídoor. I can smell the cuqdad and ciil off the screen.

we have no love for you do not lie. You guys ran we were last standing. Qulle are not allowed to step foot in Borama till this day

if one does he will get Aideed treatment
View attachment 101247

Awdalia Rising

But you have love for those that hurt your people like Muse Bixi? You are weird kid. Don't @ me. You move like a ciilqab ídoor. I can smell the cuqdad and ciil off the screen.

ive never said anything good about muuse local you khat mixed with Qulle addicted drunkard you must have just revisited Marehans favorite pastime what is it you drink nowadays is it Henny?
9E870963-48DF-4877-8E3D-0AA6A30A6E89.jpeg

Adaawe

:trumpsmirk:

Lmao. You never attack SNM or Muse Bixi and you associate with all the laangaab seccesionists. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you're ídoor. Secondly, Isaaq are a gun clan that used to be our court jesters during the Kacaan. You have no history or power that I should even respect. My uncles used to have their way with your women in Hargeisa during the Kacaan and they used to run trains in Villa Morgan aka Villa Hargeisa. Your president's house used to be a house of debachery and fun. And to top that humiliation off. We bombed and karbaashed that you act like Jews today. But you choose to side with an enemy and hide behind civilians. You built a monument to a Darood man and if you didn't fear Marehan. You wouldn't be calacaaling 24/7 here. That's the difference between us. Never forget that.

Screenshot_20200325-045158~2.png

[/QUOTE]
ive never said anything good about muuse local you khat mixed with Qulle addicted drunkard you must have just revisited Marehans favorite pastime what is it you drink nowadays is it Henny?
View attachment 101253

Salute to a self made man that had Somaliweyn dancing to his tune for 21 years and lead the most glorious period of Somalia's modern history. And that has his victims 30years after his death calacaaling 24/7. We told y'all when to wake up, when do go to sleep and even
when to shit.

:salute:

View attachment 101229
You got serious mental problems my friend. But your talking qashin rn. MSB was a patriot, nationalist and a legend. And had both good and bad attributes. But how are you making fun of his victims? I presume you mean ur clan when you say “we”. You or any group haven’t contributed or have the right to claim his legacy. Only people that can say “we” was him, his right hand man and advisers. That were from different parts of somalia. And they never spoke or treated people as you are portraying. Not even his son can take credit and certainly not you or Your like minded. He is a single person, qof shaqsi. And only he should get credit/hostility for what he done.

Adaawe

I didn't start this thread. Don't cry when niggas tell y'all the facts. Y'all diss us 24/7. I'm not the aggressor

:ohno:

You got serious mental problems my friend. But your talking qashin rn. MSB was a patriot, nationalist and a legend. And had both good and bad attributes. But how are you making fun of his victims? I presume you mean ur clan when you say “we”. You or any group haven’t contributed or have the right to claim his legacy. Only people that can say “we” was him, his right hand man and advisers. That were from different parts of somalia. And they never spoke or treated people as you are portraying. Not even his son can take credit and certainly not you or Your like minded. He is a single person, qof shaqsi. And only he should get credit/hostility for what he done.

Adaawe

Listen. IGAF. I say the brutal truth. If people act normal, I'll act normal. Niggas wanna act up. I can be a savage too. It's that simple. I'm very reasonable person. But I'm a bahal in fkd.

Who’s yall and who is us? You are not any different than the low IQ person who made the thread.

Listen. IGAF. I say the brutal truth. If people act normal, I'll act normal. Niggas wanna act up. I can be a savage too. It's that simple. I'm very reasonable person. But I'm a bahal in fkd.

Bro i need you to take it easy on them qaldaans ...their family were raped by the faqash army of Siad Barre regime..please

Awdalia Rising

Look how quickly afweyne's clansmen became gaajo when he fled to a nigerian toilet and there was no more state funds to rob :mjlol:

even more embarrassing how Langaab and weak they are.Qulle nation fled to refugee camps in Ethiopia and Kenya and occupied a military barrack in Kismayo. When Siad arrived in Gedo from Mogadishu he found that he had no clan to protect him. His clan had fled. So he too fled first to Moi’s bedroom in Nairobi where they had one Night stand then Siad was tossed like a cheap to Lagos Nigeria. This loser screams MX are landheere why could they not defend Siad in their own homeland ?

Awdalia Rising

I told y'all the truth nigga. Go cry somewhere else. Go dig up your dead from my adeer. I'm done with this thread. Keep up the shuban. I made my point.

Siad never killed any Samaroon. And you should go bury your dead in Gaajo Gedo that died from shuban and measles and overall gaajonimo. Take your L and go warya and stay in your Langaab lane next time.

Trending

Latest posts