Aftermath of Siyad Barre's escape: A Video

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
:trumpsmirk:

Siad Barre was ahead of his time. He was containing Salafism in his country from eroding his country's identity. Him and Abdullahi Yusuf one thing I respect about both is how they dealt with those hiding behind Islam to bring in foreign ideology that served to subvert the natural order of Somalia. Somalis were always Muslims, we don't need fake use of the religion to further political interests. And history has proved both right by the rise of ICU and Al Shabaab. Sometimes a brutal hand is needed to protect your country and your people.

MSB was fulay xaarweyn who listened to his daddy soviet he was a traitor who wanted to destroy our islamic culture

Siad Barre was ahead of his time. He was containing Salafism in his country from eroding his country's identity. Him and Abdullahi Yusuf one thing I respect about both is how they dealt with those hiding behind Islam to bring in foreign ideology that served to subvert the natural order of Somalia. Somalis were always Muslims, we don't need fake use of the religion to further political interests. And history has proved both right by the rise of ICU and Al Shabaab. Sometimes a brutal hand is needed to protect your country and your people.
what did abdullahi yusuf do when the axmaar were burning our mosques raping our women waay ku xaareen masajidda xata. The icu atleast fought back waryaa

Adaawe

That's true. But I don't think they burned mosques. I don't like A/Y for several reasons. But let's be factual. If that happened I would know. And I would use as fkd. Let the dead rest. Allahu naxaristo to all.

what did abdullahi yusuf do when the axmaar were burning our mosques raping our women waay ku xaareen masajidda xata. The icu atleast fought back waryaa

That's true. But I don't think they burned mosques. I don't like A/Y for several reasons. But let's be factual. If that happened I would know. And I would use as fkd. Let the dead rest. Allahu naxaristo to all.
he was a traitor that's a fact inaadeer but MSB was worse than him tho

Adaawe

he was a traitor that's a fact inaadeer but MSB was worse than him tho

If he is worse. Nobody can do what he did in 30 years after his rule except Ina Farmaajo. Let that sink in. We're finally seeing the revival of the Somali state. The past is the past. That's our parents and grandparents history.

If he is worse. Nobody can do what he did in 30 years except Ina Farmaajo. Let that sink in. We're finally the revival of the Somali state. The past is the past. That's our parents and grandparents history.
what did he do it was a ticking bomb and he ran away when he was needed

Adaawe

what did he do it was a ticking bomb and he ran away when he was needed

The fact he held the unruly Somalis together for 21 years and united them against Ethiopia for a war. Speaks to his savageness. He has no equal.

:wow:

Adaawe

no man it was just that somalis hate ethiopia naturally

Partly so. Bur 30 years after his death. How come nobody united Somalis? That tells the man was charismatic. Other Somalis had the chance to rule. But they failed. There's a reason why Kacaan nostalgia is returning

Partly so. Bur 30 years after his death. How come nobody united Somalis? That tells the man was charismatic. Other Somalis had the chance to rule. But they failed. There's a reason why Kacaan nostalgia is returning
it was united before him

Exactly. I applaud you niggas kicking out Al Itihad of Puntland. These niggas ruined Gedo as well. Hassan Dahir Aweys using Islam to project clan power. Nigga we not stupid.
al itihad was mostly my clan so don't talk bad about them

Trending

Latest posts