After years of oppression Beesha Madowweyne strikes back in Beledweyne.

Makanne are Shabelle River natives but Shiidle are the founders of Jowhar and are the governor there. Makanne are well looked after by Hawadle but Jijele tried to steal farmlands from them in western Hiiiraan and Makanne just snapped as Makanne have been appointed DC of Howlwadaag Suburb.

Hawadle are mediating with Makanne and have came to conclusion the land belongs to Makanne and that Jijele should stop aggressing or face what is coming to them.

Makanne are strapped and only uses weapons to defend themselves but we are de-escalating the situation and dis-arming them.

They are a peaceful and loving clan but are ruthless when they are wronged. View attachment 184011

I get that you feel embarrassed about the j'areer misbehaving in your beloved Beledweyne district - but keep shabelle dhexe out of your mouth mudane - you lying sack of shit.

Jowhar is not that far from Mogadishu, the district used to be under the control of the ajuran empire, then hiirab imamate, and in the early 1900s the Italians invested in that district/town - so NO - j'areer were not the founders of jowhar.

And for your information the current mayor of jowhar Saalax muudey is moobileen and the governor of shabelle dhexe is abgaal, us abgaals treat all of our guests well but we have a strong grip on shabelle dhexe - no minor clans misbehave around us like that.

If I've ever insulted beesha jreerweyne, then I apologise to any of them reading this. Genuinely messed up what I'm seeing here. Bantu isn't a monolith. These guys are trying to live their lives, not exact some dastardly 'bantu expansion'. You think they're communicating telepathically with the Kenyans and Congolese?

They're our muslim bros and seem like peaceful folk

If I've ever insulted beesha jreerweyne, then I apologise to any of them reading this. Genuinely messed up what I'm seeing here. Bantu isn't a monolith. These guys are trying to live their lives, not exact some dastardly 'bantu expansion'. You think they're communicating telepathically with the Kenyans and Congolese?

Actually I'd like to apologise too. Mb.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

Yes i respect them if they stay where they are and not go to places where they not needed like all the way to Laas canood that shit is suspicious, they're trying to replace Dhul with their quick breeding i see :wow1: it's sus that i saw some new family in my tuulo when i was a kid it was 2010 they looked completely different to others Somalis, it can maybe be them but I thought they were MJ but there's is possibility it's them, I told you Bantu expansion is near

Last edited:
I get that you feel embarrassed about the j'areer misbehaving in your beloved Beledweyne district - but keep shabelle dhexe out of your mouth mudane - you lying sack of shit.

Jowhar is not that far from Mogadishu, the district used to be under the control of the ajuran empire, then hiirab imamate, and in the early 1900s the Italians invested in that district/town - so NO - j'areer were not the founders of jowhar.

And for your information the current mayor of jowhar Saalax muudey is moobileen and the governor of shabelle dhexe is abgaal, us abgaals treat all of our guests well but we have a strong grip on shabelle dhexe - no minor clans misbehave around us like that.
the District Commissioner (Gudoomiyaha Degmada) of Jowhar District is Cisman Mukhtar he is Shiidle he was appointed by Waare.

Salaax Muudey is just the mayor. But the District Commissioner is in charge of the whole district.

A5E35082-9E9E-4228-8D71-56A249D754DF.jpeg

the District Commissioner (Gudoomiyaha Degmada) of Jowhar District is Cisman Mukhtar he is Shiidle he was appointed by Waare.

Salaax Muudey is just the mayor. But the District Commissioner is in charge of the whole district.

View attachment 184123
Not sure how you stirred a thread about gun toting j'areers in Beledweyne to discussing shabelle dhexe, we both know that miskeen you're uncle waare appointed doesn't yelled much power, it would be disingenuous if your implying the j'areers are anything but a minor clan in jowhar.

FB_IMG_1620603770324.jpg

Not sure how you stirred a thread about gun toting j'areers in Beledweyne to discussing shabelle dhexe, we both know that miskeen you're uncle waare appointed doesn't yelled much power, it would be disingenuous if your implying the j'areers are anything but a minor clan in jowhar.

View attachment 184131

If you read the thread it was differentiating between the different Jrer weyne clans. That’s all. You come in here like as if Jowhar is under attack. Relax yourself kiddo

If you read the thread it was differentiating between the different Jrer weyne clans. That’s all. You come in here like as if Jowhar is under attack. Relax yourself kiddo
It kinda seemed like you was buddy, first with the blatant misinformation about how j'areers are the "founders" of jowhar, then doubling down by discretely implying they're somehow a majority because they got given a small insignificant post by waare.
:notsureif:

Last edited:

Trending