After what my friend told me I do actually believe

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Many Somalis are inbred. You can argue as much as you want with me but it's the truth. It's funny how royalty used to marry foreign people. Yet the average people remained to marry in the family and create more inbreds.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
upload_2020-2-28_17-12-3.jpeg

Maximus

Lord Maximus
It's truth elite Somalis used to marry foreigners more and create offspring that was admired by normal citizens.
I need some papers verifying that Common Somalis were inbreeders.

Obviously, they’d marry clan members but I doubt we married our ..... close relatives

CaliTedesse

VIP
I need some papers verifying that Common Somalis were inbreeders.

Obviously, they’d marry clan members but I doubt we married our ..... close relatives
Somalis were inbreeders Maximus allow it fam you are just denying the truth. No paper needed just ask around.

Macalin M

Out here
I’m happily inbred ma nigga.

got no birth defects
nice hair
Relatively tall
A massive schlong

I’m asal. No mixing round here akh

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's something they'll never admit to.
Man they acting like those dumb nomads had the mental capacity to say hey let's marry someone from that other region. Seeing the harsh circumstances of a nomad they just kept it easy and married within family keeping themselves inbred. It's quite frankly.obvious to see when looking at Somalis from region to region. From region to region. Each region has distinctive look which gives away history of inbreeding.

Many Somalis are inbred. You can argue as much as you want with me but it's the truth. It's funny how royalty used to marry foreign people. Yet the average people remained to marry in the family and create more inbreds.
fk out here marrying cousin nothing wrong about it prophets did all the people in the past did it and modern people still do it
it isjust when you do every single generation that is when it become problem

fk out here marrying cousin nothing wrong about it prophets did all the people in the past did it and modern people still do it
it isjust when you do every single generation that is when it become problem
Somali on Somali has been done generations, Somali people are ultra homogenous to the point they don't even marry from different regions, that's insane.

Trending

Latest posts