After the Pakistani N word video, twitter Madow says no more dating Asian, girl begs them not to!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The Pakistani girl that is married to the Somali guy's N word clickbait video gone viral on twitter:

47bdde8d-d33c-4785-ba11-4c76e66ecad3-jpeg.73042

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

"pls I beg you don't abandon us" :russ:

The responses to it:

:dead:

Sol

?
Nacalaa xalimos are a worldwide phenomenon part of every race they even think the same way acuudubillah :damn:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I...

Okay this is ridiculous. I thought Pakis had honour killings. What's up with the paki girls?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi the amount of times I had Paki girls lust for me these qumayos love BBC.

LMFAOO btw this tweet was hilarious wtf hes not even Somali

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
What if she called him negus? It’s an Ethiopian Semitic royal title :dabcasar: she probably thought we’re under that ethiopian Semitic branch

Arab girls know their only chance of getting a black guy is a Somali They can at least go to their families and say the guy is Muslim. They would get killed for marrying a Madow

CaliTedesse

VIP
I find it funny that Asian girls are so rated in the UK where I'm from they hardly get rated.

BBC is the most powerful drug on Earth to females i told you guys. These girls will risk getting disowned by their family for some Madow gus

CaliTedesse

VIP
BBC is the most powerful drug on Earth to females i told you guys. These girls will risk getting disowned by their family for some Madow gus
thats why I feel bad for my brothers with Natufian sized equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending