After the Pakistani N word video, twitter Madow says no more dating Asian, girl begs them not to!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You're confused. Men and women don't compete.

Same species, still hairy with that huge crooked nose.

Turks are not the same as Pakis. Pakis have many ethnic groups. Turks are Anatolian. Some have pale skin and others have olive oil skin color but they don't look like Pakis.

It's the same as saying Somalis are the same as Oromos. That's outrageous.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turks are not the same as Pakis. Pakis have many ethnic groups. Turks are Anatolian. Some have pale skin and others have olive oil skin color but they don't look like Pakis.

You have Turkic/Mongol blood flowing into Pakis and Indians too akhi thank to Mughal Empire

thats why I feel bad for my brothers with Natufian sized equipment.
Thats why i advise Somali niggas to not marry an carab/cadaan girl only have fun with them if u marry them and have kids your son will not inheret your Nilotic genes and will become one of those incels whose girls go for madow niggas

Pakis dont marry blacks...its very rare. And if they do he has to be muslim. Why do people make tweets of one random person saying something and another random person respond like they represent everyone? I feel for blk guys cause most Madow girls simply aint wife material

Thats why i advise Somali niggas to not marry an carab/cadaan girl only have fun with them if u marry them and have kids your son will not inheret your Nilotic genes and will become one of those incels whose girls go for madow niggas

Somali Genes are weak. If you have a kid with a non-somali, the kid is gonna look like them

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You have spoken the truth akhi. Wallahi you are a genius

That is the minority you're talking about, they're mostly Balkan refugees or other assimilated Europeans.

I know few 'white passing' natives exist but the majority don't look anything like Caucasians.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That is the minority you're talking about, they're mostly Balkan refugees or other assimilated Europeans.

I know few 'white passing' natives exist but the majority don't look anything like Caucasians.

anatolidf.jpg
anatolidm.jpg

(Anatolid, what you can find in Turkey ),

indidm.jpg
indidf.jpg

This is what you can find in Pakistan.

There are differences. Turks and Pakis don't look the same.

so is any girl that isn't black rated in the UK?? the maadow guys seem thirsty

We dont have an official rating system based on race or nationality. You can be any nationality and be good looking or ugly. Atleast thats how i judge people based on looks

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Some Moroccan whos girl left him for bbc

They just like the idea of black men but never marry them or settle. In French we call this "negrophile". Someone who idealize black congoids. Fetishes them. It's unhealthy and most maghrebis rather play with blacks but never marry them, their brothers don't allow this and won't. They are not cucks.

Blacks are a fashion. 50 years ago, nobody will date a dark congoid. Now, they are everywhere.

They just like the idea of black men but never marry them or settle. In French we call this "negrophile". Someone who idealize black congoids. Fetishes them. It's unhealthy and most maghrebis rather play with blacks but never marry them, their brothers don't allow this and won't. They are not cucks.

Blacks are a fashion. 50 years ago, nobody will date a dark congoid. Now, they are everywhere.
So black men f*ck prime Maghrebi girls and then those girls settle with a North African cuck after being ran thru by black niggas kkkkk sounds like black men are winning

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

they only go for them cos is seen cool and trendy nothing to do with them finding maadow guys attractive. Have you noticed non black girls that fetishize maadow men always bash their own men??

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So black men f*ck prime Maghrebi girls and then those girls settle with a North African cuck after being ran thru by black niggas kkkkk sounds like black men are winning

Lmao it's a matter of taste. Maghrebi girls in France like french boys as well..Because they are pale. It seems like a trend, race mixing is hype. Blacks have a good stereotype when it comes to having big dongs but otherwise..I don't care, my future wife will be somali, a good and respectable person.

Lmao it's a matter of taste. Maghrebi girls in France like french boys as well..Because they are pale. It seems like a trend, race mixing is hype. Blacks have a good stereotype when it comes to having big dongs but otherwise..I don't care, my future wife will be somali, a good and respectable person.
yes bro I will only marry a Somali f*ck other races

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
they only go for them cos is seen cool and trendy nothing to do with them finding maadow guys attractive. Have you noticed non black girls that fetishize maadow men always bash their own men??

Yes they do. It's like somali girls who bash somali men. It's trendy. Hating on black congoids = it's racist. But hating on your own race = that's cool.
Many maghrebi girls in France are called "beurettes". Which is the same as "s" in some way. Blacks disrespect them, some rappers make music about them and maghrebi men take it as an insult. I can understand them, it's disrespectful. I don't understand girls like this. If you want to mix, then go. But don't bash your own.

The funny thing: black african americans and black french hate their own women. They insult them and bash them.
They are doing the same thing as somali UK girls lmfao!

Black girls are okay, madow girls who are not ghetto and well educated are fun to be with and they are cool (if they africans, it's better!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending