After the Djibouti talks i realised the Unity of Somalia is the right way forward.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You will come back, I was thinking the same before now I'm back to being a secessionist. :patrice:

The world is not ready for a new African shithole. They saw what happened with Eritrea and South Sudan. Somaliland has not been able to gain recognition because the US, EU, UN and AU don’t want it to gain recognition, nothing to do with Somalia. Ethiopia and Kenya have the most influence on US policy in the Horn, and neither wants Somalia to break up because it would give people within their borders similar ideas. Somaliland’s best bet is to get involved in the federalization of Somalia and influence the direction it takes.

From now on i will cease with the anti-Somali secessionist posts.
Welcome back dawg
F1A12CA4-6E62-4CB3-88C0-D95DA6294F61.png

This is all fake.
This wasnt a Somali organised meeting.
The West pushed everyone to come to the table.

Just like the forced Farmajo to accept Madhoobe.

Farmajo could not use his common sense and use his own initiative.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The world is not ready for a new African shithole. They saw what happened with Eritrea and South Sudan. Somaliland has not been able to gain recognition because the US, EU, UN and AU don’t want it to gain recognition, nothing to do with Somalia. Ethiopia and Kenya have the most influence on US policy in the Horn, and neither wants Somalia to break up because it would give people within their borders similar ideas. Somaliland’s best bet is to get involved in the federalization of Somalia and influence the direction it takes.
We already know that the international community is reluctant on recognising Somaliland because it could ignite new and already existing secession movements...

However I completely disagree with you that SL should join as a federal state member.. You have to understand we have different systems and why would we join a state that has on multiple occasions(most fail) try to hinder our economic progress.

At the end of the day we have been a rogue/breakaway state since 30 years back, there is nothing special about Somalia today that makes it smart to rejoin.

Trending