After the Djibouti talks i realised the Unity of Somalia is the right way forward.

I came to the conclusion last year but this doesn't mean we stop fighting for SL and it's future nor de we submit to the corrupt shithole of Mogadishu.

It is in our interest to become similar to Hong Kong.We need to be only nominally under Somalia's sovereignty and we wouldn't need to worry about Somalia since they will always be at war with each other to the point they divide provinces like Mudug along clan lines :susp:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Interesting, I am seeing alot of Landers on Twitter instead getting mad at Bixi for continuing with the meetings and recently accepting stuff like "free movement of Somalia politicians"

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Interesting, I am seeing alot of Landers on Twitter instead getting mad at Bixi for continuing with the meetings and recently accepting stuff like "free movement of Somalia politicians"

They are delusional and can’t read. Somaliland rejected the free movement of politicians time ago, when Farmaajo and Muuse Biixi were discussing it head to head. They agreed on free movement for the people NOT politicians. Its a useless point because free movement of the people is already in place,you’ll see thousands of Hawiyes and Daaroods with thriving businesses in Hargeisa.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
FB_IMG_1592936149804.jpg

We welcome Muse Gareen iyo walalaha direed ee beesha sheikh Isaaq al hashimiya

@DRACO you not the first one who realized the fallacy of ictiraafstan has finally hit the end wall and this was nothing but a prank
:lolbron: Now how would you compensate all those years of waste

Trending