After Somaliland opposition party demand whereabouts of a $2.5 M the deputy health minister flees to Turkey with the loot & sends a resignation letter

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

:farmajoyaab:La Xawla Wala Quwati,Muse Bihi and his corrupt cabinet are on a looting spree, first of all,these thugs shouldn't not be charging a single penny for these COVID-19 test specially when the NGO that donated it to them instructed them not to.

Secondly,the hospital employees who happen to be the real victims of the minister's embazlement should have deducted their pay if they were also in charge for the collection of 45$, that is what I would do personally.

Anyway @Hot Ballah mentioned this 45$ the other day during his visit to the traingle desert state in the North West of Somalia and it looks like the SL deputy minister is probably spending our buddies money on a Turkish hooker for the night.:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Lacag gaadhaysa $2.5 million Dollar, ayaa ku dhacda Jeebka dad Gaar ah, kuwii soo saarayna way ka mushahar la' yihiin" Xisbiga Waddani
Thursday August 19, 2021 - 17:23:40
IMG_585718-C73F6F-0C9725-37DD58-FF21BD-23F2CC.jpg

"Lacag gaadhaysa $2.5 million Dollar, ayaa ku dhacda Jeebka dad Gaar ah, kuwii soo saarayna way ka mushahar la' yihiin" Xisbiga Waddani

Lacag Gaadhaysa Laba Milyan iyo Badh Dollar oo su'aali ka taagan tahay halka ay ku dhacdo.

Xisbiga Mucaaradka ah ee Waddani, ayaa soo bandhigay lacag ka badan laba milyan oo doollar oo ay sheegeen in ay ku dhacdo jeebab dad gaar ah, halka kuwii shaqaynayey ee lacagtaasi soo saarayeyna ay ka mushahar la'yihiin bishan dhammaadka ku sii dhow.

Lacagtan, ayaa Xisbiga Waddani sheegay in ay ka soo xarooto Mishiinka Shaybaadhka cudurka COVID19, ee yaalla Cusbitaalka guud ee Magaalada Hargeysa, halkaas oo ay khasab tahay in qofkasta oo dhoofayaa inuu iska sii baadho, iyada oo sannadkii uu shaqaynayey lagu qiyaasay dad ka badan 60 kun in ay iska baadheen.

Xoghayaha Arrimaha bulshada ee Xisbiga Waddani Maxamed Sidiiq Dhamme oo arrintan ka hadlay, ayaa waxa uu yidhi "Mishiinka COVID-19 ee yaal cusbitaalka guud waxa lagu baadhay illaa hadda 60,570 qof waxa laga qaada qofka $45 maalintii waxa la baadhaa 250 illaa 300 oo qof, sannadkaa uu shaqaynaayay waxa laga sameeyay $2.5 million, qalabka lagaga shaqeeyo waa deeq, shaqaalaha ka hawlgaa mushahar bishaan dhammadka ah may qaadan, lacagta intaa leeg waxay ku dhacdaa jeeb gaara"
May be an image of 1 person

Wasiir Iska Casilay Xukuumada Muuse Biixi Iyo Sababta Keentay
Thursday August 19, 2021 - 11:15:38
IMG_C26722-3CC639-5F9E62-C1D105-4341EB-057DD2.jpg

Wasiir Iska Casilay Xukuumada Muuse Biixi Iyo Sababta Keentay

Hargeysa(HWN):-Wasiir ku xigeenka caafimaadka somaliland Mahdi Cismaan Buuri ayaa iska casilay xilka uu ka hayey xukuumada Muuse Biixi.

Wasiir ku xigeen Mahdi Cismaan ayaa iska casilay xilkii uu ka hayey xukuumada Muuse Biixi ka dib xaalad caafimaad oo la soo daristay isla markaana loogu qaaday wadanka Turkiga oo uu haatan ku galayo qaliinkii labaad oo lagu samaynayo.

Wararka ayaa sheegaya in Muuse Biixi uu ka aqbalay warqada iscasilaada ah ee uga timid wasiir ku xigeen Mahdi Cismaan Buuri isaga masuul cusub oo uu soo raacin doono isku shaandhaynta la sugayo ee uu dhawaan xukuumadiisa ku samayn doono.

Hargeysa Madaxwayne Xukuumadaada Waanu Ka Cabanayanaa Mahdi Cismaan Buuri

Last edited:
Mahdi Cismaan Buuri is critically ill and his resignation is unrelated to this political infighting between Wadani and Kulmiye.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Muse Bihi turned Hargeisa into a family business lmao

Before he became president he owned 0 lots in Hargeisa, now he owns 63. By the time he’s out his sub-subclan will own half of hargeisa.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Before he became president he owned 0 lots in Hargeisa, now he owns 63. By the time he’s out his sub-subclan will own half of hargeisa.

I thought his subclan was alL ready the majority and Xaargeysa is considered their Goof already? :bell:
Anyway why is he robbing lots out of all things he can easily finesse like giving out license to mining companies and issuing trawlers to do illegal fishing, that is wht I would do since lot robbing can start another Habar VS Habar war again.:mjlaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mahdi Cismaan Buuri is critically ill and his resignation is unrelated to this political infighting between Wadani and Kulmiye.

You always post on SL threads and each and every time you replay it is not true or it is fake news without having anything to back your claim, you need to bring evidence /source or anything beside plain talk and "believe me buddy" lol
HA is the top dawg of Isaaq they have jecelo and GX in a headlock
:mjlaugh:

I honestly symptize with GX because my kids are half HY, also I don't understand how they are overall the largest subclan among Isaqs both population wise and land and still treated like a dirt and are denied to become a president of SL.:mjkkk:
Can you imagine getting treated like second class citizen and a gypsie in a poverty striken triangle desert state in sh1t hole Somalia? :jcoleno:

Walahi they need to man up and revolt and not let this shit go forever specially when they were the majority of the fallen heros of SNM, I refuse to take my kids to SL untill the situation changes otherslwise it would hurt their feelings after they find out their mom's clan are the gypsies of the Isaq.:mjlol:

You always post on SL threads and each and every time you replay it is not true or it is fake news without having anything to back your claim, you need to bring evidence /source or anything beside plain talk and "believe me buddy" lol

I honestly symptize with GX because my kids are half HY, also I don't understand how they are overall the largest subclan among Isaqs both population wise and land and still treated like a dirt and are denied to become a president of SL.:mjkkk:

:jcoleno:
Can you imagine getting treated like second class citizen and a gypsie in a poverty striken triangle desert state in sh1t hole Somalia?

Walahi they need to man up and revolt and not let this shit go forever specially when they were the majority of the fallen heros of SNM.

HY had the first President Tuur as I recall. But yes it’s been a while…

Can you imagine getting treated like second class citizen and a gypsie in a poverty striken triangle desert state in sh1t hole Somalia? :jcoleno:

Walahi they need to man up and revolt and not let this shit go forever specially when they were the majority of the fallen heros of SNM, I refuse to take my kids to SL untill the situation changes otherslwise it would hurt their feelings after they find out their mom's clan are the gypsies of the Isaq.:mjlol:

I have first hand knowledge of the guy health state, I'm not making this up. It's sad that your using his misfortune to score political points, everybody can get sick, don't use it as weapon.

I like the way you cover Somaliland, it keeps you preoccupied right?

Even though your homeland is overrun by ISIS and Al-shabab you seem more interested and concerned about Somaliland, that's kind of weird but it's all right of course everybody has their opinion.

And don't say that about HY it's a vital clan with a long history in Somaliland, put some respect on their name.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I have first hand knowledge of the guy health state, I'm not making this up. It's sad that your using his misfortune to score political points, everybody can get sick, don't use it as weapon.

I like the way you cover Somaliland, it keeps you preoccupied right?

Even though your homeland is overrun by ISIS and Al-shabab you seem more interested and concerned about Somaliland, that's kind of weird but it's all right of course everybody has their opinion.

And don't say that about HY it's a vital clan with a long history in Somaliland, put some respect on there name.
Last time I remember Puntland military was smoking alkabab and killing them like the cockroaches they're. Fact check before you spew your lies.

Last time I remember Puntland military was smoking alkabab and killing them like the cockroaches they're. Fact check before you spew your lies.

They literally just took over a Balli Dhiddin, 170 km from bosaso and killed the city leader.

His family runs nothing in Hargeysa there's people who own it.

The lands that Muuse Bixi bought thorough the govt is from his sub clan SM who are in Hargeysa

Uhmm 3 of the largest cities of Somaliland is in our hands now Hargeysa Burco and Ceerigabo while SM have their tuulo gabiley with no major city in their hands after 31st of May elections which shows you in next presidential elections Cirro would be the 6th president :westbrookswag:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They literally just took over a Balli Dhiddin, 170 km from bosaso and killed the city leader.
They didn't take control, Midnight moon they assassinate mayor and kill few soliders, just take revenge on PL troops.

If they control then you would see pictures roaming with their flag like they did in Qandala before.

On PL affairs you have zero knowledge on it. Just stay in your triangle state news :farole: .

Trending