After recent ban on Condoms in Hargeysa, Newly born gets abandoned in front of a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
:westbrookwtf: The ban on condoms has nothing to do with this.

Also condoms aren’t banned they were always in short supply (news report said they destroyed like 6,000 condoms that shows how little in supply they were ) and now our soldiers need them in Sool for an operation . They were simply repurposed for war efforts

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I regret my comments against 68 iq somalis wallahi. These niggas back home literally retrded .

I have so many questions wallahi.

Was this islaan married?

Does she have other kids?

Did he do a paternity test?

Why didn't he marry her?
Lol basically my man was smashing a single islaan she got pregnant and gave birth to the kid because it was ceeb backhome for her to raise some garac in her familys home she let his mum take the kid off her hands peak situation ngl and he couldnt marry her because he was already married the dumbest guy kkk moral of the story always use a condomn on them flings

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Daughter there’s just some things you won’t understand until you’re in our shoes . Abdis have been abused and neglected for quite some time now. We are taking control of our destiny

That still doesn’t make it right for you to degenerate, walaal

Lol basically my man was smashing a single islaan she got pregnant and gave birth to the kid because it was ceeb backhome for her to raise some garac in her familys home she let his mum take the kid off her hands peak situation ngl and he couldnt marry her because he was already married the dumbest guy kkk moral of the story always use a condomn on them flings

He should have still do a paternity test plus what does his wife have to say about bhis extra marital affair?

Your cousin is moving wild abti

Abdiexit isn’t going to heal your soul, walaal

:meleshame:The only Option left for me is to find a nurturing anti BLM xalimo if I don’t exit altogether . It’s very rare to find one but I have PTSD from the years of social media abuse from the crazed xaarlimos. This PTSD would make my search difficult I am scarred for life now .

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
:meleshame:The only Option left for me is to find a nurturing anti BLM xalimo if I don’t exit altogether . It’s very rare to find one but I have PTSD from the years of social media abuse from the crazed xaarlimos. This PTSD would make my search difficult I am scarred for life now .

Then ask your mother to find you a nice pro lander girl from Burco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending