After recent ban on Condoms in Hargeysa, Newly born gets abandoned in front of a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting ridiculous. Banning condoms in a fucking poor country!?!? The judge that passed that law should just fucking kill himself. Im pretty convinced that, if he dies, it would improve everyone's well-being. So he should die for a good cause.:damedamn:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This ban is stupid and its not gonna ban people from commiting zina Only thing it Will do is increase more unwanted babies and diseases

This move is a very bad idea

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If I bring condoms and sell it in Hargeisa ill make quick cash eh:siilaanyolaugh:

Im gonna be a bac dealer:lolbron:

Lol f*ck around and get one pregnant , ultimate trap saxiib. Risk factors not worth the payout.

You don't have to necessarily be the one to get her pregnant too?

It could be his cousins child but she might not know or would rather trap him so tells her family that, it is his.

f*ck that.

You don't have to necessarily be the one to get her pregnant too?

It could be his cousins child but she might not know or would rather trap him so tells her family that, it is his.

f*ck that.
Real talk thats Ls my cousin had to firm it this nigga got a whole islaan pregnant his mum raised up the baby in her house now his son is 3 years old hes a good kid but the shame was hefty

Status
Not open for further replies.