AFTER I WATCHED THIS EXCLUSIVE “when animals attack” I’ve decided to be a British white nationalist. (Disgusting xaliimos attack cadaans)

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

truly the British natives are committing a national suicide by allowing savages from 4th world take over.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY they will never like you you are a foreigner

Always side with your people bad good in the right in the wrong you ride for your people no matter what THE SOMALIS always have my helping hands whenever they need me

They're both covering their face though no need for a mask. That old b itch said her health is being compromised like b itch why are you getting close and fighting people if you wanna live. Stay in your car

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dabalka tahay wa.se.
Its not their right to force others.

They could have asked politely for them to wear a mask rather than being racist and they to take the matter in their hand.
I think next time they will be more civil.

easy easy adeer! I had no idea about the background of the story.

still! The UK is a :rd c world

Teeda kale hadii aad I ceysid again Waan kugu aasi doonaa neefyahow

Whites always pretend to be victims despite starting issues with people. They deserved this beat down. The girls had their faces covered so why should that bother her ?

What can I say besides agree with you? They were out of line and should have minded their business.

I saw that video earlier and I thought to myself about it.... where I live, I live around a lot of Asian people.... I deal with a lot of Asian people on a regular basis and they tend to wear the masks. A lot of times I don't have the mask on and when I see the Asian people with the masks, I put on a mask out of respect. I don't really care about the mask but I know they care so I wear it.

But with the Asians where I live- if they see me not wearing the mask, they might just give me a disapproving look. But in the video, the whites show how they have that imperialist mentality. They can't just leave others alone. That has to change.

truly the British natives are committing a national suicide by allowing savages from 4th world take over.

You dumb f*ck did you even watch the video.

The man was holding him saying CITIZEN arrest for not wearing a mask even though they were. Also the family were trying to leave she got in front of their car and stopped them leaving.

The somali family were in the complete right how dare you hold my jacket and try arrrest me? Covid got cadaans acting crazy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You dumb f*ck did you even watch the video.

The man was holding him saying CITIZEN arrest for not wearing a mask even though they were. Also the family were trying to leave she got in front of their car and stopped them leaving.

The somali family were in the complete right how dare you hold my jacket and try arrrest me? Covid got cadaans acting crazy.

The title is permanent. I can’t change it. Otherwise you folks wouldn’t have entered my thread. I had to do what I needed to do.

No wonder Somalis in the UK (and other countries) have the highest per capita Chinese Virus-19 infection rate. Health orders and guidelines from the authorities are not being followed. A good citizen follows the rules. There will be societal and government collapse in the UK like in Somalia if more useless "refugees" are imported. 40 years is enough, there should be no more of them coming in. They cause problems for Somalis (and other Africans) who are low key and get on with their life. It can't go on forever. I have yet to hear of the more numerous Ethiopians and Eritreans and others who end up on social media or on the news for any reason. Not once.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No wonder Somalis in the UK (and other countries) have the highest per capita Chinese Virus-19 infection rate. Health orders and guidelines from the authorities are not being followed. A good citizen follows the rules. There will be societal and government collapse in the UK like in Somalia if more useless "refugees" are imported. 40 years is enough, there should be no more of them coming in. They cause problems for Somalis (and other Africans) who are low key and get on with their life. It can't go on forever. I have yet to hear of the more numerous Ethiopians and Eritreans and others who end up on social media or on the news for any reason. Not once.

Here! Here! NO MORE REFUGEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is allowed to invade your private space. Let alone grabbing someone to make a citizen arrest. You have a right To defend yourself self, if someone invades your private space. Good on them for defending themselves against the chav trash.

They were inside of a car, it’s a petrol station, up until Timon and Pumba came out blocking their car shouting at them to wear masks. For all we know he could be not wearing mask due to having health issues which are allowed over here so for them to strut around claiming a citizen arrest is none of their business and it’s quite understandable why her husband had to be kicked his head in.

Trending