After an Intense power struggle in SL among it's Jeegaan elites and tribal cheifs Boqor Burmadow seeks Mogadishu and FGS for political help & support

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Boqor Buurmadow went to Mogdishu to Garner support from Farmaajo and IC inorder to topple the dictator wanna be Bihi,the current power struggle among the Jeegaan elites is hard to miss, we will see if the Lama Oyaan Wadani takes advantage of this Jegaan conflict of interest.

These Comments........................................................................................................................:snoop::tocry:
Polish_20211110_205201676.png
Polish_20211110_203451518.png

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Boqor Buurmadow went to Mogdishu to Garner support from Farmaajo and IC inorder to topple the dictator wanna be Bihi,the current power struggle among the Jeegaan elites is hard to miss, we will see if the Lama Oyaan Wadani takes advantage of this Jegaan conflict of interest.

These Comments........................................................................................................................:snoop::tocry:View attachment 206411View attachment 206410
Neverless HA or HJ will be stay in power for coming years in traingle state.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Neverless HA or HJ will be stay in power for coming years in traingle state.
LOl, did you hear when Boqor Buurmadow in.the last video posted said he is the richest man in Somaliland because he owns 2600 camels(2.6 Million US worth). GaajoLand:mjlol::pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Even Gadabursi has had more power, I don’t see what’s in it for HY in Isaaqland lol
HY living in Lalaland, they had chance with colonel caare. My advice to them be cheerleaders clip hands to their masters HA iyo HJ like they use to do for jaalle siyaad :russ: .

HY will not rule Isaaqland again period!. Abdulirahaman tuur first HY presdient and last one :yacadiim:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
LOl, did you hear when Boqor Buurmadow in.the last video posted said he is the richest man in Somaliland because he owns 2600 camels(2.6 Million US worth). GaajoLand:mjlol::pachah1:
Boqor Buurmadow was part of PL civil war peace agreement in bossaso. If he need anyting from PL we are ready to defend him :fittytousand:.

HY living in Lalaland, they had chance with colonel caare. My advice to them be cheerleaders clip hands to their masters HA iyo HJ like they use to do for jaalle siyaad :russ: .

HY will not rule Isaaqland again period!. Abdulirahaman tuur first HY presdient and last one :yacadiim:.
Kkk The calacaal is gonna be peak when Bixi secures his second term sxb

0451029C-ABF5-4739-BE0C-38201F95739E.gif

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Kid in coming election if enter we win not like you guys crying day and night since cirro lose to Musa Jeegaan :tocry: .
You can’t and you won’t because Puntland is dominated by MS trio. Sorry HY has better prospect because they got 40% votes last time. They control the biggest opposition party and also make up majority in the parliament

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You can’t and you won’t because Puntland is dominated by MS trio. Sorry HY has better prospect because they got 40% votes last time. They control the biggest opposition party and also make up majority in the parliament
I like how you guys try to divide MJ clan to prove your point lool. CS as I know didn't participate because of peace agreement we had in end of civil war. We take Bossaso and MS took president. As I told you, if we enter we will win. Lets wait next year to see how local elections goes in 9 gobols of PL.

My question to you guys, why cidaagle and HY didnt join forces against HJ iyo HA?. As GX you guys have chance in coming election :cosbyhmm: .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia Egal extended his term, Dahir rayale spent 8 years in office, Siilanyo copied and stayed 8 years, what's wrong with muse bihi following in this tradition.

In PL no matter who is in power, they know January 8 every 5 years is the deadline for elections and noone gets any extension term.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia Egal extended his term, Dahir rayale spent 8 years in office, Siilanyo copied and stayed 8 years, what's wrong with muse bihi following in this tradition.

In PL no matter who is in power, they know January 8 every 5 years is the deadline for elections and noone gets any extension term.
Correct, our state its land of law. No one above law.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
I like how you guys try to divide MJ clan to prove your point lool. CS as I know didn't participate because of peace agreement we had in end of civil war. We take Bossaso and MS took president. As I told you, if we enter we will win. Lets wait next year to see how local elections goes in 9 gobols of PL.

My question to you guys, why cidaagle and HY didnt join forces against HJ iyo HA?. As GX you guys have chance in coming election :cosbyhmm: .
Isn’t that what you are doing though meddling in the affairs of Isaaq clan politics which you don’t have much understanding of.

like you said Garxajis has more than great opportunity in the coming elections I can’t say the same for you budd 😂

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Isn’t that what you are doing though meddling in the affairs of Isaaq clan politics which you don’t have much understanding of.

like you said Garxajis has more than great opportunity in the coming elections I can’t say the same for you budd 😂
Sxb it’s pointless explaining to them even if you do billion times. I just read and laugh at their post seeing how clueless and not so up to date they’re :lolbron:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

wariya, your politics any kid can understand it, Lets hope we dont listen your uncle cry again like he did in Nov 2017, you can check his word below:silanyosmile: .

"Doorashada madaxtooyadda ee noo qabsoontay 13 November waxaa ku gadooman madmadow iyo ku subasho baahsan,waxaana tusaale usoo qaadan karnaa dhacdooyinkan, maalintii doorashdda waxay goobjoogayaasha xisbiga WADDANI soo gudbiyeen 1200 oo dhacdo oo iskugu jirtay dhib loo gaystay iyo hadidaad iyo khaladaad ku saabsan habsami u socodka doorashada, waxa kale oo jirta in dad geeriyooday ay codeeyeen "

Link - https://hiiraan.com/news/2017/nov/wararka_maanta21-143639.htm

Dad geeriyooday ay codeeyeen kulaha :russ:.

Never knew Wadani had ablity to check on isaaqs inside their homes :dead:.

Trending