After 30 years of peace, Mogadishu still trumps Hargeisa

He is not bitter.

You can compare any Gedo to SL and that will be fare analysis.

Xamar has been getting all the IC funds meant for Somalia since the time of Carta peace conference in Djibouti.

All funds go to Xamar while other regions have been neglected.

That is the reason why people prefer decentralisation.So that All regions develop evenly and their is no urban migration to Xamar where conflicts will simmer.

Not really. Gedo region have gotten alot of less international aid than Somaliland so if you think comparing Xamar to hargeisa is unfair because of IC funds then comparing hargeisa to Baaardhere is even more unfair. Gedo gets probably least IC funds in Somalia and I would like that to remain. Reer Gedo are not beggars :feedme: and with stability, local/diaspora investments and human capital Gedo will jump ahead aid-dependent regions.

Showing the same few blocks of hotels & government buildings won’t hide the fact that Mogadishu is mostly one large IDP camp. Don’t know what you guys are bragging about.

1585595009786.jpeg

1585595067902.jpeg

1585595388422.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Not really. Gedo region have gotten alot of less international aid than Somaliland so if you think comparing Xamar to hargeisa is unfair because of IC funds then comparing hargeisa to Baaardhere is even more unfair. Gedo gets probably least IC funds in Somalia and I would like that to remain. Reer Gedo are not beggars :feedme: and with stability, local/diaspora investments and human capital Gedo will jump ahead aid-dependent regions.

All we need funding for is the dry port at Beledxawo which has 2 int'l borders with Kenya & Ethiopia and will be the biggest dry port in Somalia. Funding for the roads in Gedo, and our fair allocation of IC aid that every region gets. Gedo can feed the rest of Somalia if we wanted. It's the second biggest gobol in Somalia. Baardhere, Luuq, Buurdhubo, and Doolow alone will be agricultural giants in the South. We don't need niggas. Plus we got three custom points in Doolow, Beledxawo, and Ceelwaaq. Plus, the known oil & gas deposits in the Mandera Lugh basin. We good. We super straight.

:trumpsmirk: :win:

seriously :farmajoyaab: mogadishu is the capital and gets a lot of funding. Second of All, people in hargaysa can walk around in the peace of their own city and don't worry about explosions or have to see ugandan men in uniform walking around. safety and freedom is more important than buildings is it not? please stop this embarrassing game of comparison. Its funny how you guys claim to buildhamar yourselves to put down others when the architecture of the city conveniently went from having a arab/persian influence to straight up italian up until the 80s and now claiming an obviously turkish mosque so you can put down other somalis.

a man once said that konfuur is fucked " ha ahaato muslim ama gaal......."

All we need funding for is the dry port at Beledxawo which has 2 int'l borders with Kenya & Ethiopia and will be the biggest dry port in Somalia. Funding for the roads in Gedo, and our fair allocation of IC aid that every region gets. Gedo can feed the rest of Somalia if we wanted. It's the second biggest gobol in Somalia. Baardhere, Luuq, Buurdhubo, and Doolow alone will be agricultural giants in the South. We don't need niggas. Plus we got three custom points in Doolow, Beledxawo, and Ceelwaaq. Plus, the known oil & gas deposits in the Mandera Lugh basin. We good. We super straight.

:trumpsmirk: :win:

Beledxawo dry port is potential game changer. Especially now when our neighbours are investing in the border regions. :wow1:

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Beledxawo dry port is potential game changer. Especially now when our neighbours are investing in the border regions. :wow1:

Once we clear the filth. We're gonna eat good. I'm investing in Beledxawo & Luuq for a reason ina adeer :win:

Showing the same few blocks of hotels & government buildings won’t hide the fact that Mogadishu is mostly one large IDP camp. Don’t know what you guys are bragging about.

It’s sad that this IDP camp looks better than your city and any city in Somalia even without the hotels and buildings. I would love to live in this IDP camp any day with Public Parks, Stadiums, Beaches, tourist sights, performance theater, museum and much more than any capital city needs

1585600361696.jpeg

1585600966562.jpeg

1585599356397.jpeg

1585599839089.jpeg

1585600093836.jpeg

1585605314046.jpeg

1585606430131.jpeg

1585606706878.jpeg

Attachments

• 1585599790788.jpeg
    1585599790788.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 1585600413353.jpeg
    1585600413353.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 88
seriously :farmajoyaab: mogadishu is the capital and gets a lot of funding. Second of All, people in hargaysa can walk around in the peace of their own city and don't worry about explosions or have to see ugandan men in uniform walking around. safety and freedom is more important than buildings is it not? please stop this embarrassing game of comparison. Its funny how you guys claim to buildhamar yourselves to put down others when the architecture of the city conveniently went from having a arab/persian influence to straight up italian up until the 80s and now claiming an obviously turkish mosque so you can put down other somalis.
No one was putting anyone down the guy who started this thread says hes from SL. Could you point out what was built by foreigners? Its a large city and all the development is mostly the private sector. The mosque youre calling Turkish is built entirely by a Somali company. You can check out their website they have a large portfolio of the things they have built in the city in just recent years, homes, apartment buildings, business centres, and the masjid youre trying to pass off as foreign built.

Lmao, how bitter and delusional. There is a whole thread that shows the development all over the city. Ironically, I noticed pics of Hargeisa only show the one city centre.

No need to be bitter.
Only ones bitter are the ones who can’t get Hargeisa out their dirty mouths. If you talk about Mogadishu developing while putting down other cities don’t be mad when you get slapped with a reality check.

No one was putting anyone down the guy who started this thread says hes from SL. Could you point out what was built by foreigners? Its a large city and all the development is mostly the private sector. The mosque youre calling Turkish is built entirely by a Somali company. You can check out their website they have a large portfolio of the things they have built in the city in just recent years, homes, apartment buildings, business centres, and the masjid youre trying to pass off as foreign built.

Mogadishu has been getting more and more developments since the turks popped in, please stop spreading this lie that people who live in hamar are some how more business minded then other cities. It only gets all that funding as the capital city. Doesn't make sense to compare it to hargaysa. And before the war, hamar was a mirror image or asmara, another italian colony. My point is, we all know why hamar "looks better", and its not for any of the reasons curry said.

Only ones bitter are the ones who can’t get Hargeisa out their dirty mouths. If you talk about Mogadishu developing while putting down other cities don’t be mad when you get slapped with a reality check.
The guy in OP says hes from SL so idk why you went out of your way to lie about Xamar.

I agree with the second bit and i've never insulted any Somali city, in fact I am more likely to share anything positive I see come out of it. Lol @ reality check, very delusional.
Mogadishu has been getting more and more developments since the turks popped in, please stop spreading this lie that people who live in hamar are some how more business minded then other cities. It only gets all that funding as the capital city. Doesn't make sense to compare it to hargaysa. And before the war, hamar was a mirror image or asmara, another italian colony. My point is, we all know why hamar "looks better", and its not for any of the reasons curry said.
Im sorry, where have I suggested people in Mogadishu are more business minded? Thats your bizarre qabil lense that assumed. I have family that are not Hawiye (thats of course what triggered you) who live in and have business there. Its the capital and a very large city, thats why it attracts business. Again, I've never compared any Somali cities but getting all triggered and insulting Xamar bc OP did is retarded. It wont stop it from continuing to be the greatest Somali city.

When you can point out which buildings and businesses are foreign built ill take your post serious. It has been rapidly rebuilding the last couple of years, everything was destroyed not long ago. You should be happy the city and the rest of the country is developing instead of having unfounded cuqdad.

The guy in OP says hes from SL so idk why you went out of your way to lie about Xamar.

I agree with the second bit and i've never insulted any Somali city, in fact I am more likely to share anything positive I see come out of it. Lol @ reality check, very delusional.

Im sorry, where have I suggested people in Mogadishu are more business minded? Thats your bizarre qabil lense that assumed. I have family that are not Hawiye (thats of course what triggered you) who live in and have business there. Its the capital and a very large city, thats why it attracts business. Again, I've never compared any Somali cities but getting all triggered and insulting Xamar bc OP did is retarded. It wont stop it from continuing to be the greatest Somali city.

When you can point out which buildings and businesses are foreign built ill take your post serious. It has been rapidly rebuilding the last couple of years, everything was destroyed not long ago. You should be happy the city and the rest of the country is developing instead of having unfounded cuqdad.
you are very hawiye centric I noticed. You always bring them up in every topic. and them you project this obsession you have with tribes onto me. Please reread what the op wrote and what he was implying.

Trending

Latest posts