After 30 years of peace, Mogadishu still trumps Hargeisa

The debt relief is here. You are from Kenya. So I'll advocate for Jubbaland. Every mamul should do the same. The country will go thru a redevelopment phase. We'll see who "can't build" and other fake beliefs pushed by this site to make it seem other Somalis are not capable which isn't true.
The one from Kenya is Farax Macalim who Farmajo pays bribes from the taxes collected of the hard working citizens of Somalia.

Your region is not called Ghetto for nothing because squatters like you cannot think out of the box.
You are not from Jubbaland you are from Ethiopia Nageyle region so stop claiming to he from Jubbaland.Its strange when Oromos keep claiming to be MX to get a slice of JL.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
The one from Kenya is Farax Macalim who Farmajo pays bribes from the taxes collected of the hard working citizens of Somalia.

Your region is not called Ghetto for nothing because squatters like you cannot think out of the box.
You are not from Jubbaland you are from Ethiopia Nageyle region so stop claiming to he from Jubbaland.Its strange when Oromos keep claiming to be MX to get a slice of JL.

You sound bitter. My clan lives in 3 countries. I'm a laandheere, say mashallah. What's wrong? I'm from Ethiopia now? :russ:

But couple weeks ago you was on your knees fellating Ina Sayid Adan, and he is the true Jubbaland rep of MX? But im from Ethiopia when I'm Reer Gedood lol! You was dickriding him to oppose Farmaajo? You're contradicting yourself yaa Kenyan bot. All my grandparents were born in mainland Somalia, can you say the same?

:sass2:

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
seriously :farmajoyaab: mogadishu is the capital and gets a lot of funding. Second of All, people in hargaysa can walk around in the peace of their own city and don't worry about explosions or have to see ugandan men in uniform walking around. safety and freedom is more important than buildings is it not? please stop this embarrassing game of comparison. Its funny how you guys claim to buildhamar yourselves to put down others when the architecture of the city conveniently went from having a arab/persian influence to straight up italian up until the 80s and now claiming an obviously turkish mosque so you can put down other somalis.
I literally have ties to Hargeisa and I am speaking from a position of non bias. Lool, even as a person that hails from Somaliland I can see you are a bitter individual.

Hargeisa deffo has peace and security and we worked hard to achieve it. But in terms of development we are lacking especially in areas outside of central Hargeisa.

You sound bitter. My clan lives in 3 countries. I'm a laandheere, say mashallah. What's wrong? I'm from Ethiopia now? :russ:

But when couple weeks. Ina Sayid Adan is Jubbaland? And you was dickriding him to oppose Farmaajo? You're contradicting yourself yaa Kenyan bot. All my grandparents were born in mainland Somalia, can you say the same?

I know you don't think you can fool me you are langaab in both three countries.
Liban region is under Garreh.Mandeera under Garreh and Gedo is the only place which you live but are not landheere.Talxe is the majority of MX tell me which Where you live in Gedo?
Bardheere is Ugaas Sharmake/Talxe,Raxaweyn and Cawliyahan
Beled xaawo is reer Axmed
Celwaaq is Garreh and Cali Dheere
Garbaharey is reer Siyad
Luuq is Dir & Cali Xussein

Reer Xassan are mostly gypsies in Somalia.They came to the region from Nageyle in the 70s meaning your grandparents were all born during Kacanka.

Adaawe

Sxb give it up. You on quotes. I can pull it. I would worry about Dhobley. Should be a interesting place for news don't you think? You sound crazy and bitter :russ:

I know you don't think you can fool me you are langaab in both three countries.
Liban region is under Garreh.Mandeera under Garreh and Gedo is the only place which you live but are not landheere.Talxe is the majority of MX tell me which Where you live in Gedo?
Bardheere is Ugaas Sharmake/Talxe,Raxaweyn and Cawliyahan
Beled xaawo is reer Axmed
Celwaaq is Garreh and Cali Dheere
Garbaharey is reer Siyad
Luuq is Dir & Cali Xussein

Reer Xassan are mostly gypsies in Somalia.They came to the region from Nageyle in the 70s meaning your grandparents were all born during Kacanka.

Sxb give it up. You on quotes. I can pull it. I would worry about Dhobley. Should be a interesting place for news don't you think? You sound crazy and bitter :russ:
Saxib you like making your self relevant by squeezing between beefs like dhuuso.

You are an irrelevant oromo.I only deal with your reer diini masters who brought you to Gheeto in the first place.

Adaawe

Saxib you like making your self relevant by squeezing between beefs like dhuuso.

You are an irrelevant oromo.I only deal with your reer diini masters who brought you to Gheeto in the first place.

Reer Diini brought my clan? You are so out of touch and PIM takes you a source. War ilahey yaqaano.

:deadrose: :deadpeter:

Reer Diini brought my clan? You are so out of touch and PIM takes you a source. War ilahey yaqaano.

:deadrose: :deadpeter:
Without Reer diini you house nigroes are irrelevant.
Thank them for the 1969 Affirmative action that saw droves of your landless squatters migrate to Somalia.

Adaawe

Lol. You're a idiot sxb. You think we're divided like you? Always meeting in Nairobi to hash it out? How's the meeting between Seraar, Xiddig, and your adeer going? Don't @ me you're waste of my time. I gave you enough attention

Without Reer diini you house nigroes are irrelevant.
Thank them for the 1969 Affirmative action that saw droves of your landless squatters migrate to Somalia.

Lol. You're a idiot sxb. You think we're divided like you? Always meeting in Nairobi to hash it out? How's the meeting between Seraar, Xiddig, and your adeer going? Don't @ me you're waste of my time. I gave you enough attention

You are are not only divided but have like Hindu caste system amongst MX.

You are reer xassan and I have never seen you in a battle field against an Ogaden subclan or even Garreh or Raxaweyne yet you always come up with shit about how formidable you are while you are nothing more than empty vessels that make most noise.

Under MSB you were irrelevant and insignificant.Langaab Celi had more positions under kacanka than your oromo clan.

You keep giving threats just like Oromos and never back it up.
You have kinds have no allegiance no wonder your uncle Ina Sayid is a poodle Waste man following Madhoobe trying to break MX unity.

Adaawe

You are are not only divided but have like Hindu caste system amongst MX.

You are reer xassan and I have never seen you in a battle field against an Ogaden subclan or even Garreh or Raxaweyne yet you always come up with shit about how formidable you are while you are nothing more than empty vessels that make most noise.

Under MSB you were irrelevant and insignificant.Langaab Celi had more positions under kacanka than your oromo clan.

You keep giving threats just like Oromos and never back it up.
You have kinds have no allegiance no wonder your uncle Ina Sayid is a poodle Waste man following Madhoobe trying to break MX unity.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Why don’t somalis compete with Ethiopia or kenya or even the Arab world? What is this obsession that you have against each other?
I told them that we are all Arab at the end of the day and should work towards Pan Arabism and I didn’t get a positive response. Wallahi, I’ve given up on them at this point :kanyeshrug:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hargaysa has about 60% of Mogadishu's population so it will of course lag Mogadishu. That is meaningless. What matters is the quality of life of the average person in Mogadishu is lower than the that of the average person in Hargaysa. Mogadishu is poorer than Hargaysa.

tl;dr Lisbon is richer than Sao Paulo. Do not grade cities based on # of large buildings.

Lisbon.

image_249_v5.jpg

Sao Paulo
Downtown-Sao-Paulo.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why don’t somalis compete with Ethiopia or kenya or even the Arab world? What is this obsession that you have against each other?
Some of them have more Cuqdad with other clans then with gaalo its sad.

They could call us Congolese for all I care, only one can sit in Kismayo :russsmug:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Mogadishu gets all the funding and most of those buildings you posted are built by foreigners like the mosque was built by turks. But hargeisa and the north in general was built by the efforts of its people. Without foreign help mogadishu will be just ruins

A person will feel more comfortable living in hargeisa then mogadishu. The nick name bombishu is well deserved just last week there was an explosion in middle of the city.

30 years of peace and an established system is what made hargeisa into this
1585551254769.png

made burco into this
1585551304929.png

made berbera into this
1585551389860.png

borama
1585551484838.png

Since dhulos are accepting their lander identity know Laas anod will be the trade center between somalia and SL while Borama will develope into the trading center between djibouti and SL. Also develop mayd port for easier access into sanaag via ceeriga. The potential is there

Now imagine if the politician were not corrupt and we had the funding mogadishu gets?

Last edited:
this is why we will never develop, we only fight each other, ffs you dont see how small and skinny our country is kkkkkkk, if you retards unite and build the damn country, i recon we could be an african super power within less then 50 years and im being generous, but you rather carry on what your father and awoowe did for the past 30 years, i useed think it was just the awoows doing this shit, but now its little midget boomer jr's carrying on what their father started smh, and now look, these dhoqomiin comparing ugly ass tuulos kkkkkkkk, akhi, bloody yemen and every fukin country to ever exist looks better than that shit.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don’t worry brother, in the next decade we will witness the single greatest era in Somalia in terms of development :)

Trending