Afro Asiatic languages compared

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prince Abubu

Shut up . I'm just not brainwashed by kkkracker linguistics and genetics. Afro Asiatic also includes the disgusting Habeshas. It is impossible that we are related to those people linguistically. They talk like ants. Cushitic is a branch of Nilotic.
Stop with your trollling so Somali is now a member i a different language group just because you love madow so much :ayaanswag:

Cool. What is the situation of Saho/Afar and Beja people in your country? I heard they are abused and sidelined by the Tigrey regime.

Cool. What is the situation of Saho/Afar and Beja people in your country? I heard they are abused and sidelined by the Tigrey regime.
I never heard of the Saho and Beja being abused, but I did hear about Afar opposition groups wanting more representation which I totally agree with. In all, I wish other ethnic groups had more representation in the media, but I guess it's because Tigrinya and Tigre make up a large majority of the population. Also a lot of Beja traveled between the borders of Eritrea and Kassala in Sudan.

Tigray? or Tigreys? I'm confused. Didn't you just say you were tigrey?
Yea there's a like 3 different groups that share this name. Tigrayans or "Tegarus" belong in Ethiopia while Tigrinyas are basically the same tribe in Eritrea. Tigre people "Tigrayit" are from a whole other tribe that speaks a similar language and is predominantly Muslim. They are sometimes called Khasa as well. It's confusing because it's written in English form and Ethiopians keep using Tigre for Tigrayans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.