Afro-Asiatic Genetics & Anthropology YouTube Channel.

Apollo

VIP
Are you Anthromadness by any chance, you have been ghost on your blog for the past two years?

No, that guy is from Dubai. I know him and have chatted with him sometimes, but I am not him. He is also a bit more serious than me and doesn't partake in jokes and trolling. :lol:

Harar also has some strange traces of South Asian admixture, but mainly only in ethnic Hararis and not in Somalis from Harar.

I've come across an article that says, somalis have two separate sub-saharan genes. One picked up by our north african ancestors in Egypt-Sudan, the nilotic one. And one picked up locally from east african populations living in Somalia. It also adds that both groups added together gives us a 60% sub-saharan dna. The rest is the original eurasian dna. It cites a study in 2012. What's your comment about that.

Apollo

VIP
I've come across an article that says, somalis have two separate sub-saharan genes. One picked up by our north african ancestors in Egypt-Sudan, the nilotic one. And one picked up locally from east african populations living in Somalia. It also adds that both groups added together gives us a 60% sub-saharan dna. The rest is the original eurasian dna. It cites a study in 2012. What's your comment about that.

Pretty much what I think as well.

Apollo

VIP
Early Neolithic West Iranians were quite different from modern Iranians. They had no Indo-European ('white') admixture and probably looked more like Arabians.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We Wuz Persians And Shiet :mjlol:

On a real though Haplogroup T allegedly came from the Iran/Iraq area.
our abtrisi :lolbron:

Cyrus The Great - Human Rights Evolution

are you sure he's somali?

i think he's egyptian even in the description of this video he says "i have no problem with horner africans" which insinuates that he's not a horner himself
He comes off as an ass in this video. He dumbed down our history heavily, not everyone was a nomadic herdsman like he portrayed.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
screenshot_20200815-164350_uc-browser-jpg.137581

Somalis look mostly Proto-Nilote, just with softer hair and lighter skin. Proto-Nilotic genes clearly dominate, thankfully though because otherwise, we'd look like Shanshis etc.
only my forehead is nilote, to be honest but your right on average nilote features tend to dominate among Somalis