africans tried to kidnap AA kids in saint louis and they claim the kidnappers are somali

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
@mr steal your naag If he did, he’ll and blacks will “ It’s a white person wearing a mask” or “ It’s okay because Somalis are colorist “ or “ It’s not serious because white did (insert bad thing)” or “ You can’t complain because everything Somalis have and the only reason why we’re here is because African Americans supported us” Yes, I swear to God that blacks truly say and believe that. I’ve had AAs tell me with a straight face that Obama droning Somalia was 100 percent okay .
Mr Mackk (@mackk_mr) Tweeted: @tariqnasheed Well well we got immigrants working with the white supremacist to kidnap F.B.A. children probably try to steal organs harvesting this changes everything now is WAR🤬👿🤬👿 :

south africans have a similar mindset to ADOS people. they dont want other africans in their country. its funny with south africans tho because they can't even enter afrikan neighbours without getting scars on their backs :heh:
That’s why I think African Americans only love the idea of Africa and only claim certain aspects to boast their self esteem. They have a weird obsession with validation aka being uplifted, being included with anything, and a misery complex. AAs claim the Moorish, but have you noticed that not do they sugarcoat Berbers enslaving Bantus, but their treatment of whites? They downplayed our treatment towards caadans and made it seem like whites were paid workers . I think the reason why is that they love whites.

Last edited:
Captives often suffered from privation on voyages to North Africa if taken at a distance. Those who survived the journeys were often forced to walk through town as they were taken to slave auctions. The slaves typically had to stand from eight in the morning until two in the afternoon while buyers viewed them. Next came the auction, where the townspeople would bid on the captives they wanted to purchase and once that was over, the governor of Algiers (the Dey) had the chance to purchase any slave he wanted for the price they were sold at the auction. During the auctions the slaves would be forced to run and jump around to show their strength and stamina. After purchase, the captives would either be held for ransom, or be put to work. Slaves were used for a wide variety of jobs, from hard manual labor to housework (the job assigned to most women slaves).
Tariq: Those aren’t the Moorish because they ain’t dark and the TRUE North Africans were peaceful liberal people that loved everyone. That was done by Arabs.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Lol tariq nasheed loves to bash bantus. That nigga is a bigger bantu hater then me:hova:

But besides that chick in the vid says that those guys are somalians :mjlaugh: Clearly they are jåreers. Lol its crazy that some of them still think that we all look.the same

Is Tariq nasheed even a muslim. His middle name is Allah :mindblown:

Caadans claiming North Africans is just equally stupid.
Europeans/white nationalists : North Africans are white because they have light skin and Caucasian features.
Me: Jews are pure Caucasians because they have light skin and Caucasian features. Y’all the same people
Europeans/white nationalists: HELL NO!!!! They got big noses and shit!!! Jews ain’t go no color in their hair and eyes!!! We Aryans are built different .

Neo nazis and white nationalists are similar to Tariq. Caadans hate Muslims and Catholics. Surprisingly, a majority of white American supremacy groups really hate Catholics. They idolize the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece and Vikings . For example, it’s hypocritical for an Irish American to call me a nword or a slave. White Neo nazis ignore England and claiming people that would enslave you is exactly the same Pan Africanists

Neo nazis and white nationalists are similar to Tariq. Caadans hate Muslims and Catholics. Surprisingly, a majority of white American supremacy groups really hate Catholics. They idolize the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece and Vikings . For example, it’s hypocritical for an Irish American to call me a nword or a slave. White Neo nazis ignore England and claiming people that would enslave you is exactly the same Pan Africanists
they reduce humans to just black or white.

Neocons: We waz ViKangz and shit!!!!!
Also, Italians have no right to be racist towards Somalis. They suck at being white . Italy is the Yamcha of Europe.
Except Britain, French and Russia, white folks wouldn’t be shit

weligaa qof soomaali ah, oo saa uu fulayihiin maan aragtaay. You can tell they're west Africans, Somalida qofwa kama baqaan, they would've ran away or fight to the bitter end.

Before we bash them, let's ask ourselves this question.
What did we do to get such a bad reputation in the US so that AA's pick ourselves out from the whole continent of Africa.

I want the ADOS movement to become mainstream so these Somalis will actually realise that they came willingly to America not as slaves but immigrants and should be grateful to be in America instead of causing trouble and demanding change 24/7

Trending