africans tried to kidnap AA kids in saint louis and they claim the kidnappers are somali

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol tariq nasheed loves to bash bantus. That nigga is a bigger bantu hater then me:hova:

But besides that chick in the vid says that those guys are somalians :mjlaugh: Clearly they are jåreers. Lol its crazy that some of them still think that we all look.the same

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Lol tariq nasheed loves to bash bantus. That nigga is a bigger bantu hater then me:hova:

But besides that chick in the vid says that those guys are somalians :mjlaugh: Clearly they are jåreers. Lol its crazy that some of them still think that we all look.the same

This is crazy man. These guys are definitely not Somalis
giphy.gif

I wonder if Tariq is going to make a video on that black chick beating and robbing elderly Somali women in Minneapolis.

he said that becauses there some fat woman in the video going "these somalians, africans" and constantly screaming "these somalians" I swear I hate these mfs so much

of course South Africans are bootyclapping in the comments.
south africans have a similar mindset to ADOS people. they dont want other africans in their country. its funny with south africans tho because they can't even enter afrikan neighbours without getting scars on their backs :heh:

@mr steal your naag If he did, he’ll and blacks will “ It’s a white person wearing a mask” or “ It’s okay because Somalis are colorist “ or “ It’s not serious because white did (insert bad thing)” or “ You can’t complain because everything Somalis have and the only reason why we’re here is because African Americans supported us” Yes, I swear to God that blacks truly say and believe that. I’ve had AAs tell me with a straight face that Obama droning Somalia was 100 percent okay .

They used Bantus in the movie black hawk down most successful Somali based film. It ain’t surprising they believe that’s how we look

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
They used Bantus in the movie black hawk down most successful Somali based film. It ain’t surprising they believe that’s how we look
Also they didn't even sound like they was speaking somali.
Black hawk down reminds me of a French film about a hijacking in Djibouti. They couldn't be bothered to get Somali actors.
1618746145227.png

Trending