Africans banned from hotels in China!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? The Chinese come to Africa rape, pillage and loot our resources. They are colonizing Africa as we speak and you wanna sit and about 30 Nigerian scammers :comeon:
They're even having garac's in Uganda and abandoning their seed
If they wanna ban Africans from hotels, they should be banned from Africa.
What 30 Nigerian scum, nigga 80% of Nigerians get arrested in Guangzhou for all kinds of things from drugs to overstaying. The niggas give 0 fucks about consequences so far not looking West Africans has helped Somalis stay on the down low but the San dhere looking Somalis get it because of those Nigerian fucks

at least the chinese allow the africans to marry chinese women. arabs in UAE/Saudi don't allow africans to marry their arab women.

So what? The Chinese come to Africa rape, pillage and loot our resources. They are colonizing Africa as we speak and you wanna sit and about 30 Nigerian scammers :comeon:
They're even having garac's in Uganda and abandoning their seed
If they wanna ban Africans from hotels, they should be banned from Africa.
Since when are Ugandans Somalis qumayo yaheey? U specifically chat all types of qabyaalad shit against other Somalis but all Africans are ur people? Professional victims these sjws

What 30 Nigerian scum, nigga 80% of Nigerians get arrested in Guangzhou for all kinds of things from drugs to overstaying. The niggas give 0 fucks about consequences so far not looking West Africans has helped Somalis stay on the down low but the San dhere looking Somalis get it because of those Nigerian fucks
Not my problem tbh :zhqjlmx: Those Chinese need to learn to differentiate then. They're the ignorant ones here.
Since when are Ugandans Somalis qumayo yaheey? U specifically chat all types of qabyaalad shit against other Somalis but all Africans are ur people? Professional victims these sjws
Who tf are you again? :duck:
#Idon'tknowyou

Come with facts or orod iss wass warya :mjlol:
Taking about qabyaalad SJWs to me LOOOOOOOL

What triggered you? I am one of the least qabilist people here :deadrose:
State your beef :siilaanyosmile:

Not my problem tbh :zhqjlmx: Those Chinese need to learn to differentiate then. They're the ignorant ones here.

#Idon'tknowyou

:cryinglaughsmiley::gunsmiley:

#Idon'tknowyou

You're probably one of those reer Wakanda Xalimos, naaya having dealt with many diaspora and mainland Africans I'll tell you this we aren't liked and the ban from hotels doesn't effect Somalis in any shape or form so why bother it's their country and its their rules not our faults Africans are cuck's. I hope China sucks Africans dry only then would we rise to laugh at the poor disillusioned negros

w
You're probably one of those reer Wakanda Xalimos, naaya having dealt with many diaspora and mainland Africans I'll tell you this we aren't liked and the ban from hotels doesn't effect Somalis in any shape or form so why bother it's their country and its their rules not our faults Africans are cuck's. I hope China sucks Africans dry only then would we rise to laugh at the poor disillusioned negros

what are you? confused negro or I'm not a negro I'm somali negro

w

what are you? confused negro or I'm not a negro I'm somali negro
I'm a Somali and that's it Wakanda can go f*ck itself Africa hates me why should I care about it, all I did was share my perspective about the happenings. I'll have you know that Somalis are respected in Asia because they don't f*ck around so its better for citizens of Somalia to distance themselves from them, in Malaysia for example there is an area in KL where Africans live you see all kind of crimes and then there's an area where Somalis live family oriented and well known business community, Africans usually come to the ends with Somalis while talking shit about us behind our back Somalis are saving the African reputation in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts