Africans banned from hotels in China!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been to Guangzhou and you have no idea how notoriously bad Nigerians are in China, the thing is in China they don't see you as a x or y to them you're an African but those Nigerian f*ck twats being the scammers they are managed to sour Chinese African relations, there are Arabs too in that city but they stay abiding the law something Nigerians can't do.

I been to Guangzhou and you have no idea how notoriously bad Nigerians are in China, the thing is in China they don't see you as a x or y to them you're an African but those Nigerian f*ck twats being the scammers they are managed to sour Chinese African relations, there are Arabs too in that city but they stay abiding the law something Nigerians can't do.
I heard that in that city, interracial relationships are becoming very common and the fact that there is woman shortage in china, the Chinese are scared for their woman.

I heard that in that city, interracial relationships are becoming very common and the fact that there is woman shortage in china, the Chinese are scared for their woman.
The Africans usually marry the undesirables they're doing them a favor if you ask me.

I fucking hate nigerians,they really do fcuk things up for other africans,all type of saqajaan is them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
clear.png
5560.jpg

Life is tough there also over population,they are around 300mil
Bro some places in Nigeria can be used to complement Somalia
I know there are problems in Nigeria but if they leave who will fix them? Nigeria is not wartorn like Somalia, they live in the most green part of africa yet they have big chunk of their population starving. They have the resources to build up their country yet you see them dying in Libya.

I know there are problems in Nigeria but if they leave who will fix them? Nigeria is not wartorn like Somalia, they live in the most green part of africa yet they have big chunk of their population starving. They have the resources to build up their country yet you see them dying in Libya.
Sxb who gives a f*ck about nigeria,all africa is the same no one can fix their country maybe its low IQ bantus,maybe its neo colonialism and gov corruption,who càres

Sxb who gives a f*ck about nigeria,all africa is the same no one can fix their country maybe its low IQ bantus,maybe its neo colonialism and gov corruption,who càres
Lol if we never had civil war we would be way richer than all these countries they must be braindead.

Africans Somalis included are doing great in the city but what fucks them up are the Nigerian princes who deal drugs, scam, overstay etc it all traces back to a Nigerian wallahi. My uncle lived in China for 20 years and he's married to a Chinese woman he only recently started getting racist comments from people that don't know him because in the Chinese perspective Black = Africa White = the West. They judge you based on your continent not your country.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I doubt we were included anyway but anyways they stopped this already so it's okay

So what? The Chinese come to Africa rape, pillage and loot our resources. They are colonizing Africa as we speak and you wanna sit and about 30 Nigerian scammers :comeon:
They're even having garac's in Uganda and abandoning their seed
If they wanna ban Africans from hotels, they should be banned from Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.