africans and arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:pachah1:
Part time hijabi I want to fight over your love and fat booty let's schedule fight me vs your current bum when I slump him I'll take you as my prize:kanyeshrug:
Edit: the mj fag above:susp:
How do you know I’m a part time hijabi or even wear one at all? How do you know I have a fat booty? Do you know me in real life?

Not surprised though you do have a thing for bootys, lady boy bootys that is.

Boy, nobody is checking for you, kulaha schedule a fight. Meel iska fariso baan ku irii.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Don’t be shy your high pitched voice and my deep Barry white voice is a match made in heaven sweery come to papa and sing for me baby kkk

If you and me were to sing a track together it would sound like this you being Lisa Stanfeild and me Barry white
Astaqfurullah, warya what’s wrong with you? You do know he’s a little teenage kid, a male one at that. Have you become bisexual or something? :mahubowtf:

Merca

Inactive.
I wouldn’t say Arabs are particularly racist. Most of them in their countries are ignorant as f*ck though. What’s happening in Libya is a shame, but what about what’s happening in South Africa? What black South Africans are doing to non South Africans? They’re not better than the Libyans. Ignorant people will be ignorant and all races have them.
I agree with you.
Btw, welcome back :salute:

How do you know I’m a part time hijabi or even wear one at all? How do you know I have a fat booty? Do you know me in real life?

Not surprised though you do have a thing for bootys, lady boy bootys that is.

Boy, nobody is checking for you, kulaha schedule a fight. Meel iska fariso baan ku irii.
Wallahi I love you give me a chance:mjcry:
Astaqfurullah, warya what’s wrong with you? You do know he’s a little teenage kid, a male one at that. Have you become bisexual or something? :mahubowtf:
Am not teenager :mindblown:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Imma try to visit one of these countries either I got cousins I haven't met in Dubai Saudi and in Egypt. Get some more info on this topic. Y'all got cousins y'all haven't met yet.my father is the only one on his side of the family in America everyone else in different continents

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Does the avg Brit care about Serbia? Why should I care about what happens in all of Africa? Horn>East/North. The rest can kick rocks.

You’re not Arab you bootyclapping weirdo. You’re a Somali and the fact that you have to claim Arab is embarrassing to Somalis.
What are you talking about I'm 100% Arab maybe you're not Arab since you're hawiye or something but don't go around judging what people are :mahubowtf:

Every time a f*ck an arab girl I make sure to nut on her headscarf then i tell them to get tf out
C069939F_BCBA_47E8_81FA_E096E7E62393.jpg

I will admit that I was in love with a Lebanese girl
74378834.jpg
Sometimes I think about her
:kendrickcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
get along with those that get along with you regardless of their background, respect people and they will respect u back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending