africans and arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why should africans care about the conflicts and the situations of the people in the middle east.

So awhile ago i learned that there was a lot of racism in the middle east. I never knew about it before, because i live in america and the only racism that is taught about in schools is racism from whites in america. We barely spoke about the arab slave trade at all which i learned recently was way worse than the transatlantic slave trade.

If you literally search up anti black racism in middle east ,your gonna get pages of results.

If you look at history africans were looked down upon as slaves for hundreds of years. it was like mid 1900s when slavery was fully abolished in the middle east. saudi ended it in the 1960s, oman abolished it in the 1970s. even though slavery was abolished, there is still a lot of racism going around in those countries especially towards people of color. Supposedly its very common for blacks to be called "abeed" slave.

since slavery is illegal now there's this new type of ordeal where they find immigrant willing to work as house maids nannys and etc. confiscate their passport and keep them working basically like a slave. this is big in saudi arabia, kuwait, lebanon, and i think dubai as well. i was reading online about how there is a shit load of racism still going on in lebanon. how some places don't want to serve africans because they automatically think their house maid.

i have no experience in the middle east what so ever. i was always interested in visiting, but after learning about some of this stuff im not really interested anymore. I know there are a lot of somalis living in these countries though. Have yall heard of somalis being treated like crap in these countries?.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have been to Yemen and Saudia Arabia and I haven’t experienced racism but out here in the United Kingdom I have seen Caribbean’s being racist towards Somalis and generally hating on Somalis cause of their Islamic attire.

As a Somali I have more in common with a yemeni then I do a Nigerian or any other black person.

The overwhelming majority of Somalis don’t identify as black since we have never been enslaved we still have our history culture language still intact

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i havent really experienced racism at all. i seen a lot of africans on social media especially after the libya slavery situation talk more about the anti black racism in the arab countries. thats why i wanted to ask this question because everything that they mentioned about the racist history was true.

i don;t really hang out with arabs but the ones i have met have been pretty chill. i think the racist ones are most likely in their countries where they don't face racist Islamophobia. here in the states arabs are looked at as terrorist and are just generally sterotyped.arabs would classify themselves as white but to white Americans they aren't looked at as regular white people. Im assuming thats the reason why i haven't met a racist arab.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i havent really experienced racism at all. i seen a lot of africans on social media especially after the libya slavery situation talk more about the anti black racism in the arab countries. thats why i wanted to ask this question because everything that they mentioned about the racist history was true.

i don;t really hang out with arabs but the ones i have met have been pretty chill. i think the racist ones are most likely in their countries where they don't face racist Islamophobia. here in the states arabs are looked at as terrorist and are just generally sterotyped.arabs would classify themselves as white but to white Americans they aren't looked at as regular white people. Im assuming thats the reason why i haven't met a racist arab.
Personally I have witnessed racism coming from black people even when I was on holiday in Africa I saw racism black people are racist towards Somalis in general.

I haven’t experienced no racism in Saudia Arabia or Yemen.

As for Libya there’s a civil war there pltge country has no rule of law there’s Libyans getting killed so what do you think will happen to the foreigners? You can’t blam the Libyan people they’re currently in a civil war.

Personally I have witnessed racism coming from black people even when I was on holiday in Africa I saw racism black people are racist towards Somalis in general.

I haven’t experienced no racism in Saudia Arabia or Yemen.

As for Libya there’s a civil war there pltge country has no rule of law there’s Libyans getting killed so what do you think will happen to the foreigners? You can’t blam the Libyan people they’re currently in a civil war.
Abti, don't waste your time with nin xiniinyo Somali ah ka dashay who calls himself Jerome . The fellow is parroting the braindead SJW Xalimo " We Wuz slaves " propaganda .

Sounds like you’re new to this forum. This topic has been discussed to death and everyone has varying opinions.
My answer is....
SOMALIS > everyone else.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Abti, don't waste your time with nin xiniinyo Somali ah ka dashay who calls himself Jerome . The fellow is parroting the braindead SJW Xalimo " We Wuz slaves " propaganda .

this nigga. alright i was legit curious about this topic. ultimately i just want to know how are somalis doing in these countries. are they living well atleast are they looked down upon. that's it.

this nigga. alright i was legit curious about this topic. ultimately i just want to know how are somalis doing in these countries. are they living well atleast are they looked down upon. that's it.
My friend clearly you don't understand Somalis are Arabs don't you realize we are even in the Arab league and the founder of the darood qabil was Arab :gaasdrink:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My friend clearly you don't understand Somalis are Arabs don't you realize we are even in the Arab league and the founder of the darood qabil was Arab :gaasdrink:
You’re not Arab you bootyclapping weirdo. You’re a Somali and the fact that you have to claim Arab is embarrassing to Somalis.

Reign

VIP
I wouldn’t say Arabs are particularly racist. Most of them in their countries are ignorant as f*ck though. What’s happening in Libya is a shame, but what about what’s happening in South Africa? What black South Africans are doing to non South Africans? They’re not better than the Libyans. Ignorant people will be ignorant and all races have them.

I wouldn’t say Arabs are particularly racist. Most of them in their countries are ignorant as f*ck though. What’s happening in Libya is a shame, but what about what’s happening in South Africa? What black South Africans are doing to non South Africans? They’re not better than the Libyans. Ignorant people will be ignorant and all races have them.
Your bed wench tho your opinion should be taken with salt

Reign

VIP
Does he know you use to be passed around by Arabs and whites such a simp :pachah1:
Passed around? When? Where? How?

Stop making shit up, whereas you love trannies. The only thing passed around is your bum hole with your little lady boy friends in down town minneapolis.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Stop making shit up, whereas you love trannies. The only thing passed around is your bum hole with your little lady boy friends in down town minneapolis.
I ain’t even going to front @Starscream has got a sexy voice sounds melodic like Mariah Carey get him to sing a song for us.

Stop making shit up, whereas you love trannies. The only thing passed around is your bum hole with your little lady body friends in down town minneapolis.
:pachah1:
Part time hijabi I want to fight over your love and fat booty let's schedule fight me vs your current bum when I slump him I'll take you as my prize:kanyeshrug:
Edit: the mj fag above:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:pachah1:
Part time hijabi I want to fight over your love and fat booty let's schedule fight me vs your current bum when I slump him I'll take you as my prize:kanyeshrug:
Edit: the mj fag above:susp:
Don’t be shy your high pitched voice and my deep Barry white voice is a match made in heaven sweery come to papa and sing for me baby kkk

If you and me were to sing a track together it would sound like this you being Lisa Stanfeild and me Barry white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts