African Union plea to FGS to settle maritime row outside of ICJ is rejected.

Read the letter your goverment wrote, you emote spamming retard.View attachment 77584

Read the letter your government wrote crying to the UN about Berbera :russ:

29A54E29-9B19-4132-8342-54C1B667D4DD.jpeg

And the letter about Pirateland means nothing. All it means is when we give them another L they can’t cry to the UN about it since we told them about their actions

In the end all you need to do is check the scoreboard. Pirateland takes nothing but L’s against us

F2F5709E-0032-47FC-9CE5-9FA6E822322E.jpeg

I bet you are a confused nabar Iyo Naxdin bot right now since Farmaajo is strong arming Futo Madoobe in JL
:dead:

Cagdheer N&N bots are confused now and malfunctioning like you are right now

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Read the letter your government wrote crying to the UN about Berbera :russ:

View attachment 77585

And the letter about Pirateland means nothing. All it means is when we give them another L they can’t cry to the UN about it since we told them about their actions

In the end all you need to do is check the scoreboard. Pirateland takes nothing but L’s against us

View attachment 77586

I bet you are a confused nabar Iyo Naxdin bot right now since Farmaajo is strong arming Futo Madoobe in JL
:dead:

Cagdheer N&N bots are confused now and malfunctioning like you are right now
madoobe won election, failmaajo can pay as many litteral who's to pretend there president of jl it doesn't matter.
any ways your becoming more unhinged by the moment.
pl just tookover badhan in sanaag and hundreds of lander soldier surender but somehow sl wil invade garowe?
1.jpg
"cagdeer N&N bot don't you understand those letters about how we need intervention don't matter because were wining "

Last edited:
madoobe won election, failmaajo can pay as many litteral who's to pretend there president of jl it doesn't matter.
any ways your becoming more unhinged by the moment.
pl just tookover badhan in sanaag and hundreds of lander soldier surender but somehow sl wil invade garowe?
View attachment 77587 "cagdeer N&N bot don't you understand those letters about how we need intervention don't matter because were wining "

Awww come on cagdheer boy I see you are bootyclapping for failmaajo even less now that he is abusing futo madoobe

No lander soldier surrendered just tunnasangeli flip
Flopping like their Dhulo cousins. Nobody cares about them.

SL forces are literally 30 minutes from Garowe. Were you born stupid or did you just develop your illness at a later stage in life?

:chrisfreshhah:

When Pirateland takes a W against SL that’s when you can brag. Instead they’ve taken nothing but L’s since 2003!

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Awww come on cagdheer boy I see you are bootyclapping for failmaajo even less now that he is abusing futo madoobe

No lander soldier surrendered just tunnasangeli flip
Flopping like their Dhulo cousins. Nobody cares about them.

SL forces are literally 30 minutes from Garowe. Were you born stupid or did you just develop your illness at a later stage in life?

:chrisfreshhah:

When Pirateland takes a W against SL that’s when you can brag. Instead they’ve taken nothing but L’s since 2003!
so sad your deflecting to madoobe.
failmaajo losed,
the ethiopian he's summoned ran away and apologized to madoobe.
ECepIFyXYAASkZK.jpeg

and stop arguining with me what your own politicians said, pathetic idiot.

Trending