African Union plea to FGS to settle maritime row outside of ICJ is rejected.

The Kenyans have become quite desperate in asking the AU to convince Somalia to settle out of court. We will not negotiate over an inch of our land even in a weakened state. They can continue playing games and setting up proxies to do their bidding, but it will always end in failure. Every win for the Federal Government of Somalia fills the Kenyans, UAE and spoilers full of rage.

Wa Billahi Towfiiq

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This just shows that the Bantu Union is an enemy of Somalia even worse than the Arab League.

This just shows that the Bantu Union is an enemy of Somalia even worse than the Arab League.

A subsection of the Bantu Union threw its weight behind Kenya, on the other hand we and our Muslim brothers will support Djibouti for the seat. Many powerful nations also have army bases in Djibouti so it would be strategic for them to have this seat. Dealing another blow to the arrogant Kenyans in their aspirations for our waters.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am rooting for Djibouti, Kenya has been badly misbehaving lately. I hope our brothers win :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AMISOM mission needs to be ended, and Kenya needs to be banned from the rotation now.

If Kenya gets the seat it’s RIP Amisomalia :bell:

It would be a win win for SL. Somalia throws a tantrum and kicks AU out, al Shabab takes back control and we hear no more buuq from Somalia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If Kenya gets the seat it’s RIP Amisomalia :bell:

It would be a win win for SL. Somalia throws a tantrum and kicks AU out, al Shabab takes back control and we hear no more buuq from Somalia
We know you are on Qaat deliuma but Somalia is your country as the world sees you. :browtf:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
My pirate friend you can mix your khat and crack all you’d like but the world knows a is paper government that can’t even capture its own capital :chrisfreshhah:
yet the your goverment crying to the ic to stop this "paper goverment" from violating your fictional borders:francis:
ECepIFyXYAASkZK.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What’s even funnier when the paper government complained to UN about Berbera/ UAE and the UN just laughed :drakelaugh:

#PaperGovernmentFail
What’s even funnier when the paper government complained to UN about Berbera/ UAE and the UN just laughed :drakelaugh:

#PaperGovernmentFail
i don't know man, beging the world to stop a paper goverment, from invading you is more pathetic. you talk about sl being capable to invade garowe, yet your politician write letter like this
somaliland-15-05-2018.jpg
"we are urgently in need of your intervention to resolves this conflict."

i don't know man, beging the world to stop a paper goverment, from invading you is more pathetic. you talk about sl being capable to invade garowe, yet your politician write letter like thisView attachment 77580"we are urgently in need of your intervention to resolves this conflict."

When the paper government cries to the world about non existent SL

:chrisfreshhah:

FF807F4E-4E5E-47EF-87B6-E52FD278B1F0.jpeg

:mjlol:

Don’t make me bring up Deni Yoga saying “blease SL no more blease” :chrisfreshhah:

Paper government and Pirate land collecting L’s

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
i don't know man, beging the world to stop a paper goverment, from invading you is more pathetic. you talk about sl being capable to invade garowe, yet your politician write letter like thisView attachment 77580"we are urgently in need of your intervention to resolves this conflict."

There is no point in arguing with this person.

He is the definition of delusional walaal

wtf is wrong with you,:faysalwtf: your goverment litterally begged to the world 3 days ago about how they need help against a regional state invading your nation

Imagine begging the UN for help against a place that doesn’t exist :damn::damn: and then they ignored you :mjlol:

Nobody needs help against Pirateland check the scoreboard you cagdheer rat

2CD3FF2E-6634-4F47-9E00-5DF0FF88AF56.jpeg

:dead:

Trending