African bathing in water fountain in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a crazy heatwave hitting Europe lately, 34 celcius all the way up to 45 celcius/113 Fahrenheit.

A few people died already cos of the heat.
_107580091_mediaitem107580090.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-48795264

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys relax its Europe people even have nude beach here. It's hot as f*ck at the moment and cause of the humidity in North Western Europe the warm weather feels like Jahanam wallahi billahi the air is so thick you can not even breath I'm sure it was around 30 degrees Celsius that with the thick humid air creates Hell on earth so he decided to walk in his undies or arrived from swimming somwhere( he looks to have swimwear) then he decided to wash himself with a fountain and cool himself off. He looks Horn of African btw. Just because he is African he is recorded and made to seem like a beggar who has never seen water kkkkkk

Lmao so wait i'm a cadaan guy now ? :icon lol:

Is that the new conspiracist theory going around in your little discord groups ?
Sorry thought that name was from those countries so tell me how many cadans skins are burning from the rough heatwave

Guys relax its Europe people even have nude beach here. It's hot as f*ck at the moment and cause of the humidity in North Western Europe the warm weather feels like Jahanam wallahi billahi the air is so thick you can not even breath I'm sure it was around 30 degrees Celsius that with the thick humid air creates Hell on earth so he decided to walk in his undies or arrived from swimming somwhere( he looks to have swimwear) then he decided to wash himself with a fountain and cool himself off. He looks Horn of African btw. Just because he is African he is recorded and made to seem like a beggar who has never seen water kkkkkk
Lol racists got no lives besides look what the brown guy is doing

Answer the damn question are the racist eurotrash suffering from sunburn or not smh

Ciyaal bataahey. but i will answer your shit question yes a few cadaan including a baby died hope you are happy!!

By the way the one's i just mentioned are all Muslims are you still happy you POS!

Ciyaal bataahey. but i will answer your shit question yes a few cadaan including a baby died hope you are happy!!

By the way the one's i just mentioned are all Muslims are you still happy you POS!
No i am sad when cadans die as they are better than all of you combined in behavior and manner so don't go there as i like my white chocolate safe n secure

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's very clearly Habesha. I see them on a regular basis so I know for certain. Besides, they're known to pull this kind of crap in Somalia as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts