African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Literally all new world black people have white dna in them. Some have it upwards of 20% or more. That's why you get some of them that have Horner like features such as Kerry Washington and P diddy.
he's talking about coming out of a white uterus like most black slaves didn't get rapped at one point lol and have last names like walker and Washington due to those slave owners

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
true Malcom x was going to take them to the international crimminal court for this before the fbi took him out, he was even demanding the UN do a referendum t give them their own country in the south of America
malcolm-x---mini-biography.jpg

Forget about the UN. Just prior to the Civil Rights Act, you had far-right groups in favour of there being a black country carved out of the continental United States. But, obviously the centrist-right and left, did not entertain the idea.

World

VIP
Forget about the UN. Just prior to the Civil Rights Act, you had far-right groups in favour of there being a black country carved out of the continental United States. But, obviously the centrist-right and left, did not entertain the idea.
It would be a third world shithole lmao

Apollo

VIP
It would be a third world shithole lmao

Do you think living standards will go down if whites become replaced by Hispanics in America and by Arabs/MENAs and Africans in Europe? :hmm:

That's my only worry about ''white genocide''.. otherwise, let them be replaced. :siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
Do you think living standards will go down if whites become replaced by Hispanics in America and by Arabs/MENAs and Africans in Europe? :hmm:

That's my only worry about ''white genocide'' otherwise, let them be replaced. :siilaanyolaugh:
That will never happen.

But living standards just going down would be an understatement, I think western civilisation would collapse entirely.

Apollo

VIP
That will never happen.

But living standards just going down would be an understatement, I think western civilisation would collapse entirely.

You just made me a center-right Conservative. :faysalwtf:

Either that or the Chinese with their lack of bioethics are going to safe the planet from idiocracy.

That's my only worry about ''white genocide''.. otherwise, let them be replaced. :siilaanyolaugh:
It will.....but because the structures are so solid it will take while to fall down. Wont be in our or kids generation. But after that it wont be pretty

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Mixed is not black. A black person does not have a white parent. How can a black man be created in a white woman uterus?
Most blacks are mixed even the pure African looking ones have a white ancestor. We are talking about African Americans here not Okonwowow from Nigeria. You just like to argue for the sake of argument, Gooney

Tukraq

VIP
I know for a fact that @Tukraq would try to apply for a visa there
why not I could be an integral part of a nation that better than any in Europe, remember just the state of California beats your continent several states given to AA's will outperform you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.