African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
hes an AA with jewish routes just like drake lol, but I already predicted something like this happening with a somali on this forum where we will be saying that person can't pass as a somali even though they are one
Even Drake can’t really be called Black. He looks straight up mutt (Puerto Rican, Dominican). You can tell his dad was not an average AA.

Nope. He looks more so Black ancestry (like much of South America) than straight up half Black. More likely than not, his dad wasn’t straight up Black.
Show examples. I can really see the Madow in him besides the skin color. With mixed kids it looks more like us

VixR

Veritas
Show examples. I can really see the Madow in him besides the skin color. With mixed kids it looks more like us
No one ends up looking Somali bc they’re mixed lol.

If you’re talking mixed Somalis, they’re drastically different, depends on what they’re mixed with.

No one ends up looking Somali bc they’re mixed lol.

If you’re talking mixed Somalis, it depends on what they’re mixed with.
By mixed. You'll see every once in a while a black girl who had a grandma who was white that'll look like somali. Dur to AA having some euro admixture plus like in that case recent admix.

Dake is 50% white. I never understood why 50/50 people are claimed by blacks and not whites.
Blacks like to claim everything that is successful. Look it up. All their history in Africa is eithet Semitic or Cushitic or Egyptian.
Google most beautiful black women. 70% are iiska daal

Blacks like to claim everything that is successful. Look it up. All their history in Africa is eithet Semitic or Cushitic or Egyptian.
Google most beautiful black women. 70% are iiska daal
There is historical aspect behind it as well with 1 drop rule where whites would push away anything thats not pure white and they woukd be drawn to the black side. But even today you dont see a 50/50 say Im white.....but they will say Im black. I even work with half english half jamaican and he describes himself as black guy

Tukraq

VIP
There is historical aspect behind it as well with 1 drop rule where whites would push away anything thats not pure white and they woukd be drawn to the black side. But even today you dont see a 50/50 say Im white.....but they will say Im black. I even work with half english half jamaican and he describes himself as black guy
all AAs have some white admixture if the mixed kids weren't considered black than black Americans wouldn't exist lol
Even Drake can’t really be called Black. He looks straight up mutt (Puerto Rican, Dominican). You can tell his dad was not an average AA.
drake looks straight up black or as they call here light skinned, his dad looks like a regular black Steve Harvey type nigga lol,
dennis-graham.jpg

and Dominicans are black too lol why try to slip that in

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I feel sorry for the black Americans:

Enslaved for over 300 years, then treated worse than second class citizens for the next hundred years, then had there leaders either assassinated or jailed for life, then their communities flooded with drugs of all kinds, hardly any employment in their areas (apart from fast food restaurants), hundreds of liquor, betting, and gun shops opened in their areas, their communities policed by white cops from the suburbs or countryside, the schools in their areas offering sub par education, their boys being labelled as having ADHD and other mental disorders so they can be filled with mind altering drugs, and not forgetting of course, being jail six times more than whites and three times for than Latinos, for the same crimes.

I'd say, they're very much deserve reparations for all they've suffered for the past 500 years.

Tukraq

VIP
I feel sorry for the black Americans:

Enslaved for over 300 years, then treated worse than second class citizens for the next hundred years, then had there leaders either assassinated or jailed for life, then their communities flooded with drugs of all kinds, hardly any employment in their areas (apart from fast food restaurants), hundreds of liquor, betting, and gun shops opened in their areas, their communities policed by white cops from the suburbs or countryside, the schools in their areas offering sub par education, their boys being labelled as having ADHD and other mental disorders so they can be filled with mind altering drugs, and not forgetting of course, being jail six times more than whites and three times for than Latinos, for the same crimes.

I'd say, they're very much deserve reparations for all they've suffered for the past 500 years.
true Malcom x was going to take them to the international crimminal court for this before the fbi took him out, he was even demanding the UN do a referendum t give them their own country in the south of America
malcolm-x---mini-biography.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
all American "black" people are part white though to some percentage

Literally all new world black people have white dna in them. Some have it upwards of 20% or more. That's why you get some of them that have Horner like features such as Kerry Washington and P diddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending