African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I’ll believe it when I see it. As for the climate right now, a payout to AAs would inflame fringe White sups (and poor Whites) for much time to come.

you can get million dollar settlements just for being called the n word lol theres no way they don't eventually get it

Apollo

VIP
Yang 2020

547.gif

The best way to use reparations would be to funnel that money through institutions making it systematically easier. It would be more beneficially long-term instead of a one-time payment that doesn't last more than a year.

Tukraq

VIP
The best way to use reparations would be to funnel that money through institutions making it systematically easier. It would be more beneficially long-term instead of a one-time payment that doesn't last more than a year.
a mill of each AA and some acres of land for each AA, would be enough, no need for that systematic talk, they can make their own system

VixR

Veritas
your black and seen as a ****** yourself however, a white or asian saying that could be career or school ending and possibly opening yourself up to litigation/lawsuit
I can’t say it. I don’t look black.

It’s only career-ending, bc many corporations and entities hold those standards. They could likely find work outside that sphere. Being sued large sums is super unlikely though.

Tukraq

VIP
I can’t say it. I don’t look black.

It’s only career-ending, bc many corporations and entities hold those standards. They could likely find work outside that sphere. Being sued large sums is super unlikely though.
no such thing as a somali that docent look black even most cadcads look black lol, and yes lawsuits in the millions for that have happened before

VixR

Veritas
Nigga, please.:mjlaugh:
What are you referring to? I don’t know the specifics, but I’m pretty sure there’s a huge difference between a rando on the street calling someone a , and your superior in a Corp. There’s a reason most workplaces beat common sense bullshit you’d think an 8 yr old would know into their workers.

What are you referring to? I don’t know the specifics, but I’m pretty sure there’s a huge difference between a rando on the street calling an ******, and your superior in a Corp. There’s a reason most workplaces beat common sense bullshit you’d think an 8 yr old would know into its workers.
Most definitely.

"The law forbids discrimination when it comes to any aspect of employment, including hiring, firing, pay, job assignments, promotions, layoff, training, fringe benefits, and any other term or condition of employment."

I was referring to "I don't look the black" part.

VixR

Veritas
delusional lol, even some white people pass as black in the American definition of the term let alone a halimo :drakelaugh:this might be as bad as when all the halimos were saying I'm from Yemen :pachah1:
Is that what he meant?

Wallahi I don’t look remotely black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts