African American women

I would steer clear of LA outside of visiting, way too expensive, the trick somalis do is live in far cheaper sandiego with the Mexicans and take the 2 hour drive when they want to be in LA, the places is crazy were talking 4 to 8k rentals on apartments:farmajoyaab: places is meant for millionaires and celebs or the homeless how live and sleep outside in the sunshine and public beaches

if you go right outside of LA(glendale area which is only 20-30 min away), you can find rentals for like 2k-3k, which isn't too bad, that's where all the regular people who can't afford to live directly in LA go.

However, the buying market is completely unaffordable for any person who isn't pushing millions

Tukraq

VIP
you guys are confusing AA women with bantu women, they look nothing alike
yeah look totally different to me
Lori-Harvey-Future-Dating-Moving-In-Together.jpg

notice how all the North American geeljires agree but the european faraxs who have probably never seen an AA women in their lives think they look like west africans lmao:camby:

Tukraq

VIP
notice how all the North American geeljires agree but the london faraxs who have probably never seen an AA women in their lives think they look like west africans lmao:camby:
waryaa don't be hard on our London brethren, they've been cursed in the options category which is why there halimos act up they know there the best looking in London, there caddans are repulsive, they don't have Latinas but instead pakis:farmajoyaab: and there blacks are bantus straight from Nigeria and Jamaica :faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Most of them are tainted with feminism and embraced infidel ideology from the fat white feminists. If you find an AA like Candace Owens or a conservative one (your best bet is to go down south, but not Atlanta), marry her on the spot. DONT GET ONE A LIBERAL ONE. Your life will be a living hell .

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why? Would it make you jealous if they did?
Trust me you could pull half of the girls in the world and I wouldn't be jealous for the simple fact that I don't jack off to hentai

Its not like you could handle them anyways you're too scared of women with big futo because you're arent well endowed
1st girl is Argentinian not AA seen her on ig a few times
Ik but the dude asked for my overall prefrence

Trending

Latest posts