African American women

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
See if I walk in to a super market there would I expect to see something like her there? No
You're acc the gayest nigga I've seen oml how do u not like a phat ass and big tiddies with an nice face :gucciwhat:

The hentai is burning ur braincells ur a vegetable nacalah:kodaksmiley:

Tukraq

VIP
See if I walk in to a super market there would I expect to see something like her there? No
LA sxb:farmajoyaab: models and actresses and stars are like the majority profession of women there, you go into a supermarket and probably see an actress or rapper or something

Tukraq

VIP
Los Angelas is crazy, they not lying when they say that place fake. Every good looking women from rest of U.S, UK, Europe, and south America go to Los Angelas for a instant come up or rich sugar daddy.
the best in small town America moves there and Miami sxb although I've heard all is becoming the black version of LA

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You're acc the gayest nigga I've seen oml how do u not like a phat ass and big tiddies with an nice face :gucciwhat:

The hentai is burning ur braincells ur a vegetable nacalah:kodaksmiley:
Post pic of good looking women. I want to see your taste. Since everyone has to have the same taste as you

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Los Angelas is crazy, they not lying when they say that place fake. Every good looking women from rest of U.S, UK, Europe, and south America go to Los Angelas for a instant come up or rich sugar daddy.
You and the @Tukraq make me want to visit there

the best in small town America moves there and Miami sxb although I've heard all is becoming the black version of LA
Lol bro every good looking girl small town Midwest goes to LA for a come up. Miami is just a vacation place not as much come up opportunity as LA

Surprisingly i had few light cute ones ask for help you be surprised in my city they produce alot of attractive dark/light females.
They are too masculine, loud and rachet for me :nahgirl:

If you can relate to the typical AA women then you're probably a hoodrat
Here comes the uppity guys
Bruh in Minneapolis I only find them and Somali/Hispanic attractive:manny:
Am basing my opinion in who I seen in my day to day:manny:

Surprisingly i had few light cute ones ask for help you be surprised in my city they produce alot of attractive dark/light females.

Here comes the uppity guys

Bruh in Minneapolis I only find them and Somali/Hispanic attractive:manny:
Am basing my opinion in who I seen in my day to day:manny:
Mpls Minnesota has Zero good looking women bro. The good looking ones leave Minnesota. A 10 in Minnesota is a 7 in LA

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Post pic of good looking women. I want to see your taste. Since ever had to have the same taste as you
You ain't gotta tell me twice
JyyG1LR.jpg

images

screen-shot-2016-10-27-at-1-32-18-pm.png

Tukraq

VIP
You and the @Tukraq make me want to visit there
Lol bro every good looking girl small town Midwest goes to LA for a come up. Miami is just a vacation place not as much come up opportunity as LA
I would steer clear of LA outside of visiting, way too expensive, the trick somalis do is live in far cheaper sandiego with the Mexicans and take the 2 hour drive when they want to be in LA, the places is crazy were talking 4 to 8k rentals on apartments:farmajoyaab: places is meant for millionaires and celebs or the homeless how live and sleep outside in the sunshine and public beaches

Trending

Latest posts