African American woman on Twitter warns AA men, ''we will breed you guys out''

This is nothing new under the sun. Black people in America hate their own features, skin and hair. They date whites just so they can have a mixed race babies and breed out their African genetics.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Looks like the AA xaalimos want SJW feminazism in full affect.

We must warn our Madow brothers! LMFAO sike.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This bullshit had been spewed forever.
"There no good BM left" bitter women garbage nonsense is reason why niggas staying broke in America.

Twitter has just been the social exploit playground for trashing to take face of blame of people's own self righteous shitty behaviors.
They all repeat the tiresome babble:
"I'M BETTER THAN YOU COS I WANT ATTENTION" Cry baby asses!!!

Mf's should start putting baby bottles for twitter verify signs because this isn't doing any one any changes by being a lying whiner.

I'm so glad I was born in the Horn.
That act right in me just comes so natural!

This is nothing new under the sun. Black people in America hate their own features, skin and hair. They date whites just so they can have a mixed race babies and breed out their African genetics.

Why are north sudanse people so ugly ? I've never seen an attractive north sudanese woman.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Aborting sons :dwill:

Nation of islam niggas are gonna be the only ones left. I support the brothers either way. The gaalo ones will die out if the women abort their kids.

That's their problem. Malcolm x promised them what allah could give them and they followed the devil and killed him. They let the white man kill their spirit along wiht their leaders.

Why are north sudanse people so ugly ? I've never seen an attractive north sudanese woman.

I've seen one a few years back wallahi o billahi she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life.
She was very tall, skinny and very dark, but wallahi she was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!! I was in awe the whole time and couldn't even approach, and that doesn't happen often to me.

Check out this channel..see how beautiful sudanese girl are

That is Waaqo of Punt dude, on one of his alt accounts again, I wouldn't take much notice of him, or he is some South Sudanese dude larping as a Somali dude, he got butthurt in the other thread after I called his people animals and uncivilized.

Imran

waddup

wallahi i love north sudanese girls, they dont even have to be mixed with arab their so beatiful tall, not too dark, some have straight hair maybe a bit little curly with straight noses thats what I love to see in black women.
cream of the black females is north sudan no cap those queens took the crown

wallahi i love north sudanese girls, they dont even have to be mixed with arab their so beatiful tall, not too dark, some have straight hair maybe a bit little curly with straight noses thats what I love to see in black women.
cream of the black females is north sudan no cap those queens took the crown
I'm surprised they look so cute. They resemble a bit Somalis with their clothing style.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Didn't see any attractive girl in that video. Maybe the last one was slightly pretty. they have this weird dark skin indian color with weird facial features. It's a no from me dawg. :nahgirl:

With the abolishment of slavery and the civil rights movement it was only a matter of time till the minority black population began being assimilated by the majority ethnicity. This small but probably growing extremist divest movement only accelerates the process.

Look towards the UK and see how the birth rates for pure Carribeans plummeted and biracial children sky-rocketed. American blacks who stand at 13% of the population in the US will fall to a lesser share in 50 years time.

Trending

Latest posts