African American woman on Twitter warns AA men, ''we will breed you guys out''

Imran

waddup
I'm surprised they look so cute. They resemble a bit Somalis with their clothing style.

they look a bit somali thats so true and daqan wise as well.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Didn't see any attractive girl in that video. Maybe the last one was slightly pretty. they have this weird dark skin indian color with weird facial features. It's a no from me dawg. :nahgirl:

the skin color is a little bit unappealing i get it because its neither light or dark so its gets a little frustrating but their facial features resemble habesha and somali soooo i dont get ur point thats technically our people as well

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wallahi I can't stand these AA weirdos, everyone have the right to marry whoever they want to continue their limited live with.

they look a bit somali thats so true and daqan wise as well.

the skin color is a little bit unappealing i get it because its neither light or dark so its gets a little frustrating but their facial features resemble habesha and somali soooo i dont get ur point thats technically our people as well
Yes I feel kinda a kinship with the north sudanese we share so much Masha-allah..

@Fiitax relax nigga.

Imran

waddup
Yes I feel kinda a kinship with the north sudanese we share so much Masha-allah..

@Fiitax relax nigga.

I just wonder if the women truly are pious as they say? I dont think somali parents would mind if you brought up a proper modest north sudanese girl who practices? right?

Trending