African American says Africans have never built major cities or ships/boats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means Niger-Congo peoples when he talks of Africans.

Doesn't matter where he means...he's still wrong. Nice try though....and he did say from the north of african all the way to south africa.

Its funny how for some somalis depending on the time of day all AAs are either coons like pastor manning or all AAs are BLM supporters...the two extremes. Funny!

Btw this is the guy who you're quoting and ascribing his views to AAs in general.

What a hoot! Real funny shit!

<iframe width="426" height="240" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pV5xUc9QTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="426" height="240" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jS11aeXvWfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's refreshing to see a self critical negrotarian. Most project their failure on others. IQ scores back him up. A breakdown of intelligence scores by race:

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 102
• Inuits and Eskimos = 91
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Non-White Hispanics = 86
• American Blacks = 85 (average 24% White admixture)
• Middle East and North Africans = 84
• African Blacks = 67 (only 2% of Whites score this low)
• Australian Aborigines = 62
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

No wonder Africa is still in the Turd World.

It's refreshing to see a self critical negrotarian. Most project their failure on others. IQ scores back him up. A breakdown of intelligence scores by race:

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 102
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

Make some of the IQ questions about survival in the bush and watch all those results reverse with congo pygmies at the top.

the point is these tests are highly subjective and do not take culture and other things into account. I'd be very careful about making IQ the holy grail about human intelligence.

Make some of the IQ questions about survival in the bush and watch all those results reverse with congo pygmies at the top.

the point is these tests are highly subjective and do not take culture and other things into account. I'd be very careful about making IQ the holy grail about human intelligence.
Think psychologists administering the test have not heard that one before? IQ tests control for bias. Otherwise they'd be worthless as a measurement of intelligence.

East Asians and Europeans lived in the Bush too. But they evolved. When will Africanos?

Not just IQ tests, but brain size differs. East Asians have bigger brains than whites and blacks.

Brain Size by Race:

• Black = 1267 cm³
• White = 1347 cm³
• Asian = 1364 cm³

Brain Weight by Race:

• Black = 1261 g
• White = 1387 g
• Asian = 1374 g

Apollo

VIP

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 102
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

The IQ of Arabs/Berbers/Egyptians/Iranians etc is lowered due to inbreeding and poverty. In the West, the second generation MENAs score around IQ 95. I doubt they are genetically dumber than American Blacks.

Also, I think the Sub-Saharan African scores are lowered significantly due to poverty, bad healthcare, and high parasite load in Africa. Their biological IQ is probably more around 85-90 instead of 70.

@Amun

Fair point. A lot of it is due to bad nutrition and environment, but the negrotariat have to take responsibility for creating those conditions.

Haredi Jews have inbreeding too, but the Ashkenazi consistently score the highest in IQ. And they live in the Mideast next to Arabs.

Japan was destroyed after WW2. The place was a radioactice hellscape after those nukes, but now they're an economic powerhouse.

South Korea was destroyed by a war that killed three million in the fifties, but now it's part of the first world.

Lotsa people have suffered poverty. Sandniggers have to stop blaming colonialism for everything.

but the Ashkenazi consistently score the highest in IQ. And they live in the Mideast next to Arabs.
Those guys lived in Europe for Millennia, they're basically Euros
Japan was destroyed after WW2. The place was a radioactice hellscape after those nukes, but now they're an economic powerhouse.
They were blessed with fertile land much like Europe and already had solid institutions for centuries.The Nuclear fallout only affected the bombed cities and nothing more
South Korea was destroyed by a war that killed three million in the fifties, but now it's part of the first world.
cite the argument for japan

Apollo

VIP
Haredi Jews have inbreeding too, but the Ashkenazi consistently score the highest in IQ. And they live in the Mideast next to Arabs.

Well, they are coming from a higher baseline and if they continue doing that it will eventually result in two-digit levels sooner or later. Also, I think their inbreeding used to be more financially selective in the past than it is today. So the lowering effect might have only started for them in the late 20th century.

By the way, there's a big misconception on the internet that all Jews are smart when it is only a small segment of Jews (Ashkenazis). All the other ones are mediocre (95-100 level is the most commonly cited score for Israeli Jews).

Those guys lived in Europe for Millennia, they're basically Euros

Ashkenazi Jews are 50% Levantine. All the other Jews (except Ethiopian and Indian Jews are +90% Levantine).

Apollo

VIP
You're yelling me a single Asian country has more fertile land than a whole freakin continent?

Africa is almost all in the tropics, generally people become lazy when it's hot outside. My suugo science theory. Korea, Japan and China are in the temperate zone, which makes people more productive.

You're yelling me a single Asian country has more fertile land than a whole freakin continent?
Are you slow? When did I imply that?
Blacks have lived in America for centuries right smack in the most successful country. What's their excuse?
nigga, they were enslaved for like 250 lmao and for 70 more years they were treated like garbage. It's permanently affected the whole culture at this point and I didn't even mention the whole CIA crack situation during the 80s

Are you slow? When did I imply that?

nigga, they were enslaved for like 250 lmao and for 70 more years they were treated like garbage. It's permanently affected the whole culture at this point and I didn't even mention the whole CIA crack situation during the 80s
Yes, I have severe mental retardation. My IQ is south of ten.

You think Jews were lolling on the beach? They faced pogroms, discrimination, and eventual genocide.

They were serfs for most of their history in Eastern Europe. But still they rose to lord it over the white man. God loves the Hebrews.

I'm okay with Negroids as long as they stay outside of Somalia. Sort of like White Nationalists who don't mind Jews, outside of Europe and in Israel that is (antisemitic Zionism).
I'm against Negrophobia too. It wasn't an accusation. I've dated Rastafarian beauties, and I can assure you their booty is finer than Arab s. I will defend their honour.

@Adheer Warsame

Blacks have lived in America for centuries right smack in the most successful country. What's their excuse?

Blacks in america were well on their way to establishing great communities after slavery was abolished but were beaten back into their place time and again by the majority population...in the most violent of ways. You tell me how difficult you think a black child during either slavery or jim crow days in america is able to develop the kind of self worth required to achieve.

Moreover, perception is reality. If you believe you are smart and if your culture encourages the pursuit of knowledge from jump then a high degree of achievement is almost guaranteed. This stuff is not written into DNA...they are all learned.

Again they can try to account for bias but they will never be able to. IQ tests are froth with pitfalls.

How does IQ of nigerians stack up with say those from the horn of africa? And do you take those results at face value?

Blacks in america were well on their way to establishing great communities after slavery was abolished but were beaten back into their place time and again by the majority population...in the most violent of ways. You tell me how difficult you think a black child during either slavery or jim crow days in america is able to develop the kind of self worth required to achieve.

Moreover, perception is reality. If you believe you are smart and if your culture encourages the pursuit of knowledge from jump then a high degree of achievement is almost guaranteed. This stuff is not written into DNA...they are all learned.

Again they can try to account for bias but they will never be able to. IQ tests are froth with pitfalls.

How does IQ of nigerians stack up with say those from the horn of africa? And do you take those results at face value?
Everything you say of darkies is true of Jews. They were almost wiped out in the Holocaust.

IQ scores in different African states:

• 68 Somalia
• 67 Guinea
• 67 Haiti
• 67 Liberia
• 66 Gambia
• 64 Cameroon
• 64 Gabon
• 64 Sierra Leone
• 64 Mozambique
• 59 Equatorial Guinea

Compare with first world nations: