African American says Africans have never built major cities or ships/boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

This (bribed) African American claims that sub-Saharan Africans didn't have any civilization, wheels or ships. This statement might be true for some Africans, I dunno. I will list all errors made.

Major Somali trading port and city, Zeila.
There were major trading ports and major cities (most coastal cities) in Somalia.
IMG_2927.JPG

Ancient Somali ship, Somali sailors used the ancient Somali maritime vessel known as the Beden to transport their cargo.

IMG_2928.JPG

Beden figurehead.
IMG_2936.JPG

Ancient ruins all over Somalia, like these:

IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_2931.JPG

Somali sailors and Somali merchants the main suppliers of frankincense myrrh and spices items which were considered valuable luxuries by the ancient Egyptians Phoenicians, Myceanicans and Babylonians.

During the classical era, several ancient city-states such as Opone, Moslyn and Malao that competed with the Sabaeans, Parthians, and Termites for the wealthy Indo-Greco-Roman trade also flourished in Somalia.

In the Middle Ages several powerful Somali empires dominated the regional trade including the Ajuraan Sultanate, the latter of which maintained profitable maritime contacts with Arabia, India, Venetia, Persia, Egypt, Portugal and as far away as China. This tradition of seaborne trade was maintained in the early modern period by later Somali states such as the Gobroon Dynasty.

Ancient Somali enterprise, Somali merchants are the first Africans to step their foot in the Far East. Somali merchants were an important link in the Horn of Africa connecting the region's commerce with the rest of the ancient world.

IMG_1066.JPG

Adal Empire ruins. One of the greatest Somali Empires.

IMG_2616.JPG

Somalis were the only few Africans to use currencies, Somalis used Mogadishuian currency. (some were found in UAE last year I believe).

IMG_2933.JPG

Somali merchants from Mogadishu established a colony in Mozambique to extract gold from the mines in Sofala.

IMG_2935.JPG

Exotic animals such as the giraffe caught and sold by Somali merchants were very popular in Medival China.

IMG_1121.JPG

This guy is obviously bribed by caadan supremacists or haven't studied history.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Atleast real Africans know where they come from, talk about us when you can trace your ancestors. I know where my great 70th grandfather was born.

The comment on the video are hilarious, all the AA's know is ethiopia and egypt. Read the comment all I see is "b b but ethiopia and pyramidz and shieet":drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The comment on the video are hilarious, all the AA's know is ethiopia and egypt. Read the comment all I see is "b b but ethiopia and pyramidz and shieet":drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
If we're being fair that's more of a reflection of American ignorance than anything else. I'm pretty sure most Americans still think Africa is a country
:pachah1:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i wanna say hip hop was african americans only proud invention but even that was invented by DJ kool herc, a jamaican american :wow1:

This is not African Americas..this is Pastor Manning...a pretty unstable sad individual that most people recognize as being unhinged....and who has a miniscule following of maybe a dozen or two people....but whites love his little sermons...i wonder why. Why do you people nit pick stories and then ascribe to all AAs. Its almost like some kinda malady in you people.

All one has to do is get his/her hands on a computer and do a little research and you will find ruins that predates europeans arriving there...all over africa. There is one in south africa that goes back 200,000 years.

Anyway cities with big buildings made no sense for hot arse africa but made all the sense in the world for cold arse europe.

Much of the ruins that you find in africa are outdoor structures...much like other tropican ruins like mexico for example.

Makes perfect sense.

Genie

The last suugo bender
It would b
This is not African Americas..this is Pastor Manning...a pretty unstable sad individual that most people recognize as being unhinged....and who has a miniscule following of maybe a dozen or two people....but whites love his little sermons...i wonder why. Why do you people nit pick stories and then ascribe to all AAs. Its almost like some kinda malady in you people.

All one has to do is get his/her hands on a computer and do a little research and you will find ruins that predates europeans arriving there...all over africa. There is one in south africa that goes back 200,000 years.

Anyway cities with big buildings made no sense for hot arse africa but made all the sense in the world for cold arse europe.

Much of the ruins that you find in africa are outdoor structures...much like other tropican ruins like mexico for example.

Makes perfect sense.
would be nice if you made a whole thread about this , sounds interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.