Africa is first world when it comes to weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i could really go for some cushitc climate rn :banderas:

Wth is Cushitic climate?:confused:
tenor.gif

Trust me i have been to arab land, and none of them was as warmr than berbera. It was so scorching hot the mf trees were sweating! i had to jump into the salty ocean with my boxers to cool off. And they had the best fish i've ever tasted
Nigga Kuwait was impossible to walk around in. Everyone drives and goes back home. Not one person was walking around in broad daylight.

:gucciwhat:

Nigga Kuwait was impossible to walk around in. Everyone drives and goes back home. Not one person was walking around in broad daylight.

:gucciwhat:
I didn't know. I always thougt the people from the gulf were just rich and lazy, but the heat explains this habit

But i think sudan is the worst imo

I didn't know. I always thougt the people from the gulf were just rich and lazy, but the heat explains this habit

But i think sudan is the worst imo
Libya has the highest recorded temperature in the history! 53 degrees. Ultimately we need tis top cutting trees. Trees cool down the climate and we have been cutting the down for wood for centuries and the problem is Somalis are to stupid to replant them.

Libya has the highest recorded temperature in the history! 53 degrees. Ultimately we need tis top cutting trees. Trees cool down the climate and we have been cutting the down for wood for centuries and the problem is Somalis are to stupid to replant them.
We need a massive replanment or something. I mean if Gaddafi made an irrigation system to support it's agruculture in the desert, then we can atleast do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.