Africa is first world when it comes to weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Western weather this time of year is not suitable for geeljire
giphy (5).gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not for me ...i dont like the scotching hot heat. Makes my brown deep chocolate skin melt. I am used to the west winter now. Basically i am pale white skin in my mind....that is before i take my medication

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not for me ...i dont like the scotching hot heat. Makes my brown deep chocolate skin melt. I am used to the west winter now. Basically i am pale white skin in my mind....that is before i take my medication

You're on medication the struggle is different:meleshame:

I don't like winter:mjcry: :kendrickcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Thats what the polar bears do. Sleep in caves the whole winter
Yep, it's hibernation.. pretty much animals do so in the winter period.. they ain't that active in the winter.. like grizzly bears, polar bears

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I heard Somalia has the best weather, only if some idiots didn't fight over some ancient names. I could be chilling there:banderas:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalia isn't all scorching hot like Djibouti and Bosaso. Some places like those in the mountains are generally cooler. I heard that coastal areas are also cold because of the ocean breeze.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia isn't all scorching hot like Djibouti and Bosaso. Some places like those in the mountains are generally cooler. I heard that coastal areas are also cold because of the ocean breeze.

Somalia has the best weather, we could be Costa Rica of Africa if we get out of the madness

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yeah it's hot but not too hot like djibouti.. but coastal areas are hot and wet climate, which causes it to be high in humidity--- and that's suffocating a bit

I guess Mogadisho is somewhat windy and hot.. which is pretty good if you chilling under a shade in Liido beach:ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Yeah it's hot but not too hot like djibouti.. but coastal areas are hot and wet climate, which cause to be high in humidity--- and that's suffocating a bit

I guess Mogadisho is somewhat windy and hot.. which is pretty good if you chilling under a shade in Liido beach:ahh:
Nahh it was extremely hot when I went to Xamar :eek::eek::eek::confused:

Liido beach is lit though :ohhhdamn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nahh it was extremely hot when I went to Xamar :eek::eek::eek::confused:

Liido beach is lit though :ohhhdamn:
You went to Xamar, Wow!!!:leon:

I'd never seen somalia:kanyehmm:

Depends on the period you went there, I guess!!

If it was rainy season, then you would prolly expect humid, cloudy hot and wet climate

If not that period, then, humid dry hot climate

Last 3months of the year, I guess windy&hot dry climate

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yeah it's hot but not too hot like djibouti.. but coastal areas are hot and wet climate, which cause to be high in humidity--- and that's suffocating a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The humidity is what scares me about my coastal tuulo but I heard it gets cold enough around 3:00 pm that people have to wear jackets. That same breeze reaches Gaalkacyo 7 hours later.

I don't think non-coastal areas have any humidity since most of the country is very dry.
Yea. It was hella humid but was definitely global warming. My mom said it was windy most of the time when she lived there though
I think Somalia is the windiest country in the world. It's especially crazy by the ocean. That's probably why people rarely complain about the heat.

You can even hear the wind wrecking the mic whenever journalists interview clan militias in their villages.
:mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The humidity is what scares me about my coastal tuulo but I heard it gets cold enough around 3:00 pm that people have to wear jackets. That same breeze reaches Gaalkacyo 7 hours later.

I don't think non-coastal areas have any humidity since most of the country is very dry.
If the place you talking about is mostly desert or semi-desert/ or dry arid land, then it might be cold at night since the place doesn't have enough moisture/water, meaning the sand turns out to be cold and loses the heat at night as the sun isn't present at night:cosbyhmm:

Just like Sahara desert, I guess it turns cold at night:denzelnigga:

Trust me i have been to arab land, and none of them was as warmr than berbera. It was so scorching hot the mf trees were sweating! i had to jump into the salty ocean with my boxers to cool off. And they had the best fish i've ever tasted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.