Afghanistan smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Sad! has anybody even addressed this qabil issue back home? Do they know how badly it's holding us back?

:jcoleno::snoop:
Those back home need to be rid of This retarded culture. If any regime was to take power, they should imprison those chatting about qabiil

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Sad! has anybody even addressed this qabil issue back home? Do they know how badly it's holding us back?

:jcoleno::snoop:
The elders are teaching their children in the diaspora about this. Ive noticed that the older men in the diaspora barley talk about this. Some of my uncles rarely talk about this subject. this is because they witnessed the downfall of a once booming and great country. The woman (who are easily convinced and subject of misinformation) fall in the trap and teach their children with the fathers (only in the diaspora) not participating and staying quite. Have you noticed this sxb?

The elders are teaching their children in the diaspora about this. Ive noticed that the older men in the diaspora barley talk about this. Some of my uncles rarely talk about this subject. this is because they witnessed the downfall of a once booming and great country. The woman (who are easily convinced and subject of misinformation) fall in the trap and teach their children with the fathers (only in the diaspora) not participating and staying quite. Have you noticed this sxb?
It's not good and in our community, most families have either useless father or crazy mothers that preach qabil and let their children act madow. It's not looking good for us back home or in the west.

:farmajoyaab:

We've been in civil war for decades with lots of the fighting took place in Mogadishu and the South. For Afghanistan, most of the fighting has been in small remote villages and in the mountains where the Taliban are. It's not in any way comparable.
:umwhat:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Afghans are Indo Europeans, part of the Aryans.
Somalis are xaarshitic.

Somalis are the most primitive of all Urban nations.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
My little city in the middle of nowhere has 100 times more gdp than the whole country of Somalia that puts into perspective how bad the situation in Somalia is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending