Afghanistan smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
literally hell on earth 17 years ago is now light years ahead of Zooooomalia,even Afghanistan with all its problems today is way better than anywhere in Zoooooomalia where its inhabitants refuse to make peace and have false sense of superiority while being the lowest of the low,they don’t even know how to beg right,how do you even f*ck that up:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I have decided to embrace zoomalinimo since I gave up on Somalis.
I have decided to read war gabayo.

Caku Somali :meleshame:

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Afghanistan has many ethnicities from hindus, arabs, balochs, pashtos, persians and dozens others. We somalis are one people yet we divide ourselves over the most primitive of things; tribes

Im talking about 60% of sspot

Afghanistan has many ethnicities from hindus, arabs, balochs, pashtos, persians and dozens others. We somalis are one people yet we divide ourselves over the most primitive of things; tribes

Yeah it's understandable why Afghanistan would be divided, but it's pathetic when Somalis divide themselves along qabiil

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Yeah it's understandable why Afghanistan would be divided, but it's pathetic when Somalis divide themselves along qabiil
I got close friends from Afghanistan. They cant even understand each other yet they all believe in fighting the common enemy, taliban, with no language bringing them together apart from english . They even look different with one of them having blue eyes and light skin and the other looking like a south indian. I find it bizarre to see them cooperating yet we somalis are the same in every aspect yet all we care about is lineage

Sad! has anybody even addressed this qabil issue back home? Do they know how badly it's holding us back?

:jcoleno::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts