Afghan people

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Do you guys find it weird how these civillan people are acting when taliban took over?

People risking their life hanging on plane? I find it stupid. Thats not being desperate.
women begging the americans to rescue them or that Taliban will kill them.

normally when I see things like that i feel really sorry for the people, but something seems really off.

are these people loving Americans? Have low imam, want to live a western lifestlye? Do they not like the deen?
How can you beg Americans who bombed and killed your own people for over 20 years?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Who said I support them? They have not killed anyone since they have took over, they have allowed women to continue their eduction, work etc, they have changed.
They are not the same as before.

Afganistan has a population of 38 million, you're only seeing the few thousands who who worked for the Americans and NATO acting desperate, most of the media is focused on these people which makes it seem like it's armageddon , the fast majority of Afghans are minding their own business .

I hope they find peace .

Do you guys find it weird how these civillan people are acting when taliban took over?

People risking their life hanging on plane? I find it stupid. Thats not being desperate.
women begging the americans to rescue them or that Taliban will kill them.

normally when I see things like that i feel really sorry for the people, but something seems really off.

are these people loving Americans? Have low imam, want to live a western lifestlye? Do they not like the deen?
How can you beg Americans who bombed and killed your own people for over 20 years?

The only people who are going to like living in Afghanistan under Taliban rule are extremely religious muslims no one else!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The people who do not support them are the shia I am hearing, due to differing beliefs. Majority are happy with them, their are videos of civillans celebrating americans leaving. But the media wont show you.

What's wrong with that? Afghanistan is a muslim country after all

Nothing but don't judge those that are not extremely religious muslims for wanting to leave.
Under Taliban rule man always have to wear beard, women need to be in a burka.
Many types of music is banned if not all.

So people that don't want to live under this are trying to get out.

Afghans need to stop being cowards & pick up the Gun to fight for their freedom. Only Afghans themselves can clean up their country from the Taliban stain.

The ones who are complaining about the Western/NATO withdrawal are idiots. Western countries have no desire to stay in Afghanistan forever.

Like any other group there are people who support them and some who are against them , and I think they enjoy more support than opposition or they wouldn't last for 20 years against the most powerful military on the planet and then take back the whole country at this speed when the US decided to withdraw.
whether we like it or not it's up to the Afghan people to decide who rules them and how they want to live.

Last edited:
many of you women are being emotianal and watching too much western media, you will easily be blinded by the dajjal
When he comes & will follow him .

:fantasia2::mahubowtf:
Don't you live in the west though? :chrisfreshhah: Wanna trade places with one of those Afghans? I'm sure many will jump at the opportunity to flee the bearded tyrants, especially the women

waxay gaareen heer aad u sarreeya oo gaalo jecel

They’re acting mad dramatic, they’re probably Shia who stick to blasphemous beliefs out of pride knowing they’re dead wrong. I’m taking about the ones latching on to a flying plane

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The people who do not support them are the shia I am hearing, due to differing beliefs. Majority are happy with them, their are videos of civillans celebrating americans leaving. But the media wont show you.

I think it’s mainly the Pashtun tribe that supports the Taliban which comprises 50% of Afghanistan. I don’t think the Uzbek, Tajiks and the other tribes really like them but Afghanistan is a tribal country so they never had proper unity anyway and am guessing they just rule the country by force.

I think it’s mainly the Pashtun tribe that supports the Taliban which comprises 50% of Afghanistan. I don’t think the Uzbek, Tajiks and the other tribes really like them but Afghanistan is a tribal country so they never had proper unity anyway and am guessing they just rule the country by force.

The Taliban receive widespread support from those tribes and that's why they were able to take over those areas whereas they previously struggled.

The Afghans made their choice

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
looks like those tribes supoort them now, I seen those asian looking ones part of the Taliban. They have come togther and had a enough of the west.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Didn’t they just bomb a girls school a few weeks ago that killed dozens of girls???
:browtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What's wrong with that? Afghanistan is a muslim country after all
No such thing as a muslim country first off, secondly, taliban, a terrorist organization, is now the ruling group and you want to say they are muslim? Afghanistan by your standards at least would be a khwarij country

Trending

Latest posts