Afghan people

No such thing as a muslim country first off, secondly, taliban, a terrorist organization, is now the ruling group and you want to say they are muslim? Afghanistan by your standards at least would be a khwarij country
Il leave the fatwas to the scholars, but since the puppet government ran away, its technically their country unless the people overthrow them. BTW American drone strikes have killed between 9000 to 17000 civilians since 2004. 2200 were children. These war crimes were only exposed by Daniel hale intelligence agent who was imprisoned after he leaked it.
Last year there was that scandal of Australian soldiers killing afghan civilians on video point blank for no reason.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you guys find it weird how these civillan people are acting when taliban took over?

People risking their life hanging on plane? I find it stupid. Thats not being desperate.
women begging the americans to rescue them or that Taliban will kill them.

normally when I see things like that i feel really sorry for the people, but something seems really off.

are these people loving Americans? Have low imam, want to live a western lifestlye? Do they not like the deen?
How can you beg Americans who bombed and killed your own people for over 20 years?

@SOULSEARCHING No, the real question YOU should ASK is Why are Muslims afraid of others muslims, so much that they are running towards infidels? Why are infidels more peaceful and honor your human right than the person you share the deen with? Why dear @SOULSEARCHING is your depressed, stinking breath self in a gaalo land, having peaceful refuge , and not a Muslim country?