Afar warriors chasing Tigrayans who invaded their region

I cant go in circles exposing youbfor the 100th time you know you are khabith a scammer and a Abye regime bot.

I told you once that if I had a bullet and was to use it on you or an amhara christian you know who I would use it on.
Dont come to this forum pretending to be naive I know you are no ordinary galla.

I have seen your kinds who like mingling with somalis but have ulterior motives.

Basically, you have no proof, and know it; so you are a liar.
I do not care about your weak internet threats, real warriors do not talk tough online.
You are a liar and know it, AND you sit here praising christian and atheist tigrayans, while slandering millions of Muslims, despite the fact that slandering a Muslim is a huge sin.

Basically, you have no proof, and know it; so you are a liar.
I do not care about your weak internet threats, real warriors do not talk tough online.
You are a liar and know it, AND you sit here praising christian and atheist tigrayans, while slandering millions of Muslims, despite the fact that slandering a Muslim is a huge sin.
What proof.I have exposed you 100 times dont try hiding under Islam.

I would not have spared you galla.

Somalis biggest enemies are gallas forget about habesha.
You gallas have been the foot soilders of habeshas for decades.
Secondly somali displacement has occured under thr watch of Abye where millions of somalis were displaced in oromia or at the border.The conflict between Afar and Somalis has also been created by gallas.

You guys use Islam but where is Islam when you were burning my cousin in his village or displacing and killing somalincivilians while ENDF watched and enjoyed the show .I will not think twice about sparing qotti galla.
You deserve to be burned alive.

What proof.I have exposed you 100 times dont try hiding under Islam.

I would not have spared you galla.

Somalis biggest enemies are gallas forget about habesha.
You gallas have been the foot soilders of habeshas for decades.
Secondly somali displacement has occured under thr watch of Abye where millions of somalis were displaced in oromia or at the border.The conflict between Afar and Somalis has also been created by gallas.

You guys use Islam but where is Islam when you were burning my cousin in his village.I will not think twice about sparing qotti galla.

You have no proven any of your claims, which means you are lying.
1. You said ''I supported Menelik,'' yet didn't bring any proof.
2. You said I ''dissed the Mahdists,'' yet didn't bring any proof.

I am not concerned with your internet bravado, or toughness.
So, talk all you want, the loudest one is always the weakest one.
Real warriors do not talk too much.

Somali's biggest enemies is their own divisions, and any sensible Somali knows it.
Oromo's didn't divide you along clans. Oromo's have nothing to do with Al Shabab.
Oromo's didn't divide you into SNM, USC, and all these clan groups who fought each other.

Somali's weren't the only ones displaced, many other ethnic groups were as well, Somali's ain't the only ones oppressed in Ethiopia. If Abiy and his men are more brutal to their own Oromo people and others, do you think that they'd spare Somali's? Common sense here.

Afar and Ciise have been at war, with no Oromo involvement, for decades, everyone knows this. Next, you will say Oromo's made it rain in Jigjiga and them made the sun scorching hot there.
You are too emotional, that's the problem. A calm and sensible person, would not blame an entire nation for the crimes of a few, that's like blaming all Somali's for the crimes of the Liyyu forces, Al Shabaab, the militias, the drug dealers, etc.

You have no proven any of your claims, which means you are lying.
1. You said ''I supported Menelik,'' yet didn't bring any proof.
2. You said I ''dissed the Mahdists,'' yet didn't bring any proof.

I am not concerned with your internet bravado, or toughness.
So, talk all you want, the loudest one is always the weakest one.
Real warriors do not talk too much.

Somali's biggest enemies is their own divisions, and any sensible Somali knows it.
Oromo's didn't divide you along clans. Oromo's have nothing to do with Al Shabab.
Oromo's didn't divide you into SNM, USC, and all these clan groups who fought each other.

Somali's weren't the only ones displaced, many other ethnic groups were as well, Somali's ain't the only ones oppressed in Ethiopia. If Abiy and his men are more brutal to their own Oromo people and others, do you think that they'd spare Somali's? Common sense here.

Afar and Ciise have been at war, with no Oromo involvement, for decades, everyone knows this. Next, you will say Oromo's made it rain in Jigjiga and them made the sun scorching hot there.
You are too emotional, that's the problem. A calm and sensible person, would not blame an entire nation for the crimes of a few, that's like blaming all Somali's for the crimes of the Liyyu forces, Al Shabaab, the militias, the drug dealers, etc.
keep regurgitating lies you galla.

You are somali number one enemy. majority of Ethiopian soilders have always been Galla.
You yourself have amhara ideology a pathologial liar and a a scammer.
No amount of paragraphs will change what oromos are stop talking about Somalia we qare talking about Ethiopia.

Afar and ciise do fight but this current war is sponsored by gallas in a bid to weaken somalis so that you can launch attacks in Libaan district as well as Jigjiga.

The millions of Somalis displaced at the border was done by galla pretending to be muslims. They burnt somali villages and killed Somali citizens.

You promoting Afar on this site damn have ulterior motives.

Ethiopia is in civil war the next war will be between Galla and Somalis.

keep regurgitating lies you galla.

You are somali number one enemy. majority of Ethiopian soilders have always been Galla.
You yourself have amhara ideology a pathologial liar and a a scammer.
No amount of paragraphs will change what oromos are stop talking about Somalia we qare talking about Ethiopia.

Afar and ciise do fight but this current war is sponsored by gallas in a bid to weaken somalis so that you can launch attacks in Libaan district as well as Jigjiga.

The millions of Somalis displaced at the border was done by galla pretending to be muslims. They burnt somali villages and killed Somali citizens.

You promoting Afar on this site damn have ulterior motives.

Ethiopia is in civil war the next war will be between Galla and Somalis.

You cannot say what I lied about, nor prove it to be a lie, yet you keep saying that.
As I said before, the number #1 enemy of Somali's, that leads to their weakness, is their own divisions along clan lines. Like it or not, it's the truth.
A large number of the soldiers are Oromo, perhaps a third at the most, but historically they have always been used to oppress THEIR OWN people first and foremost, so we have more rights to hate them and complain about them, than you or anyone else!
Any Oromo who knows their history knows that, it was our divisions that lead to our losing our freedom, along with the huge military support the Europeans gave to the Amhara/Abyssinian Emperors.

Prove your claims then: why would Oromo's promote or want war between afar and ciise, when Oromo's are already at war with Abiy, his allies-Eritreans & Amhara forces? We do not even have the time, or ''luxury,'' to worry about you guys who been at war forever!
''Millions'' more like thousands, and the same happened to Oromo's at the hands of Somali's, let's not pretend that one side was/is the prepetrator and that the other side is innocent.
Just look at how you talk about Oromo's and others, you wish death and destruction upon millions of them who have nothing to do with any crimes against Somali's- this shows the hatred and evil in your heart.

Trending

Latest posts