Afar warriors chasing Tigrayans who invaded their region

Do you own the forum? If not, then it's not yours, you're a guest here too.
Align with the opinions of a few? As in, it must be what you like to see, or relevant to Somali's? Which is it?
That's good, you have a right to wish destruction upon Muslims while wishing victory for Kuffars.
naked Afars are not our brothers

Hawad Gashamo is my land and my reer ayeeyo Baartire in Jigjiga mr Cagdheer :ummhmm:
Seems you are struggling to even name places What is Hawad? Do yo mean Hawd?

Secondly you are from Somalia and people in somalia bring their toxic clanism to Ethiopia or Kenya.
In Somalia the player is somalis so you can play every dirty game you want.

But in Ethiopia or Kenya as as Somali you exist as one ethnicity and are langaab compared to others ethnicities and there is no room for being divided.

Ethiopia politics is not Jeeganta Vs Garxajis politics.

I have seen how you folks hate on the south, hate on Ciise in Djibouti and hate each other in SL.

Keep your hatred on the land you want to get ictiraaf just dont try crossing it over into another country.It seems you guys have too much free time to hate on others.
Somalis being killed in Garbo ciise are Somalis I dont consider them as Ciise.Just like the Somalis that live in Libaan region or Galbeed.

I have seen Isaaq always taking sides with afar in Djibouti or Oromos in DDsta.
I remember well how Isaaq were trying to create rift in DDS by creating dir conferences and even inviting boranas and claimming they are dir i.e when Cagjar was newly appointed.I want the same energy you had diverted tonsaving dir in Garbo ciise.

Seems you are struggling to even name places What is Hawad? Do yo mean Hawd?

Secondly you are from Somalia and people in somalia bring their toxic clanism to Ethiopia or Kenya.
In Somalia the player is somalis so you can play every dirty game you want.

But in Ethiopia or Kenya as as Somali you exist as one ethnicity and are langaab compared to others ethnicities and there is no room for being divided.

Ethiopia politics is not Jeeganta Vs Garxajis politics.

I have seen how you folks hate on the south, hate on Ciise in Djibouti and hate each other in SL.

Keep your hatred on the land you want to get ictiraaf just dont try crossing it over into another country.It seems you guys have too much free time to hate on others.
Somalis being killed in Garbo ciise are Somalis I dont consider them as Ciise.Just like the Somalis that live in Libaan region or Galbeed.

I have seen Isaaq always taking sides with afar in Djibouti or Oromos in DDsta.
I remember well how Isaaq were trying to create rift in DDS by creating dir conferences and even inviting boranas and claimming they are dir i.e when Cagjar was newly appointed.I want the same energy you had diverted tonsaving dir in Garbo ciise.
Warya Isaaqs don't take sIdes between canfarta Ciise Warabe conflict the ones who are taking canfarta sides is their kins Gadabursi and Qabayeled is very rampant in kilinka sxb don't lie :pachah1:

Warya Isaaqs don't take sIdes between canfarta Ciise Warabe conflict the ones who are taking canfarta sides is their kins Gadabursi and Qabayeled is very rampant in kilinka sxb don't lie :pachah1:

Langaabs take sides with Canfarta.

You need to cure your hatred.

You folks are the ones that propagate hate and isku dirka.
Ciise is the largest dir tribe and makes 90% of Dir in the region haters will keep hating.

If Isaaq were able to create dir opposition against cagjar why not create it now against afar?
This is the reason you folks havent got ictiraaf after 30 years.Its because you live on hatred and revenge.

Ciise welcomed you in Djibouti and you still hate on them.You even married off your daughter to Ghelle and have the first lady seat.
Gadabursi are irrelevant in both DDS and Djibouti.Just because Riyaale become a President in SL doesnt mean they will can replicate it else where.

Langaabs take sides with Canfarta.

You need to cure your hatred.

You folks are the ones that propagate hate and isku dirka.
Ciise is the largest dir tribe and makes 90% of Dir in the region haters will keep hating.

If Isaaq were able to create dir opposition against cagjar why not create it now against afar?
This is the reason you folks havent got ictiraaf after 30 years.Its because you live on hatred and revenge.

Ciise welcomed you in Djibouti and you still hate on them.You even married off your daughter to Ghelle and have the first lady seat.
Gadabursi are irrelevant in both DDS and Djibouti.Just because Riyaale become a President in SL doesnt mean they will can replicate it else where.
Hahaha If we live in hatred and revenge we wouldn't have welcomed cagdheer in our cities and towns and we don't care about inner cagdheer conflicts in DDS.

No one invited us in Dijbouti as we're the ones who built the city and dominate the economy and every Djiboutian millionaire is Isaaq not a single Ciise in there that's why those poor reer miyi Ciise Waraabe hate us while we're the ones feeding them.

Ciise especially in kilinka shanaad are responsible for starting conflicts against their neighbors especially with Gadabursi who have never done anything to them and drive people out and if they're getting beaten up by canfarta that's their problem not a somali one cuz since when Ciise claimed to be Somali they even brag about being different than us with unique Xeer and their shitty phrase "Ciise waa Ciise" I say let canfarta deal with them since they dress like them with the same long dagger or sword on their waste.

It's weird how you Somalians on online who probably know nothing about the history between Canfarta and Ciise try to make the issue about "ethnic" one instead of calling for peace between the two communities.

Im too Laandheer to have to pray on Ciises downfall against Canfar.
Ciise and Canfar are two close people who live together and even intermarry each other a lot and they also fight a lot just like Somali qabilis so cool down your "Somalinimo" bs it doesn't exist you should call for peace between the two Muslim communities

Hahaha If we live in hatred and revenge we wouldn't have welcomed cagdheer in our cities and towns and we don't care about inner cagdheer conflicts in DDS.

No one invited us in Dijbouti as we're the ones who built the city and dominate the economy and every Djiboutian millionaire is Isaaq not a single Ciise in there that's why those poor reer miyi Ciise Waraabe hate us while we're the ones feeding them.

Ciise especially in kilinka shanaad are responsible for starting conflicts against their neighbors especially with Gadabursi who have never done anything to them and drive people out and if they're getting beaten up by canfarta that's their problem not a somali one cuz since when Ciise claimed to be Somali they even brag about being different than us with unique Xeer and their shitty phrase "Ciise waa Ciise" I say let canfarta deal with them since they dress like them with the same long dagger or sword on their waste.

It's weird how you Somalians on online who probably know nothing about the history between Canfarta and Ciise try to make the issue about "ethnic" one instead of calling for peace between the two communities.
Still you reek of cuqdad.
If you guys had brains you would have capitalised on Somalincivil war and made Hargeisa the dubai of Somalis.
But you wasted that opportunity.
Cuqdad is the thing that is holding you back from making coalitions to run Somalia.

If I was you folks I would utilise my brain and make alliances in Somalia and even use it to get ictiraf.

Trending

Latest posts