Advokaten's picture thread

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I swear on my ancestors i dont have a inkling of hardness in my hair its straight wavy i aint no slave descendent niggga i am atleast 100 procent somali
I was trying to help you out damn :what: anyways nice pic. Let’s just leave skinny ripped jeans in the 2010s

Bro its called loafer shoes i was trying to make my style more suave and elegant with a touche of guntoting real nigga

There's nothing elegant about wearing all-designer (especially designer pieces with obvious, large logos). It's tacky. Some Boss and loads of Louis Vuitton, even if real, does nothing for the style you aim for. But I'm guessing you're part of those young kids nowadays that wear as much flashy designer pieces that they can to show off wealth.

mashallah you got nice hair, can I see a photo of your hair when it is wet? It reveals your real hair type. Somali hair can look Madow but it's actually very soft. My hair can get very frizzy with little texture but when I moisturize it becomes like this. (My real hair)

my hair is 2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The first one is when i was shaving my hair recently so i took a pic inbetween shaving

The second one was today my hair is growing fast its dry in this pic

Attachments

• QR0-qhpAggggg.jpg
    QR0-qhpAggggg.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 125
  • hBGZLvNI.jpeg
    hBGZLvNI.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
The first one is when i was shaving my hair recently so i took a pic inbetween shaving

Madow people never have your hair, most Madows have mostly 4c hair. Your hair type is probably 2c/3a.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

warya your hair is softer then mines relax your not jareeer
my hair is a lot thicker then yours i think you might be 2c 2b mines is 3c

Trending

Latest posts