Advokaten's picture thread

Wtf most of us seem to be young qurbajoog dudes, Why are so qabilist and traditional then? Makes no sense kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There's something kinda wrong with some of you dudes, why you so obsessed with hair types? Naago ma tihiin? :drakewtf:
I swear if I say something similar to ur replies like " anigu timahayga waa jileec
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" in front of my relatives, they'll think that I'm sort of soft dude like fidaMakup. I'll need to disappear for 20yrs to get my dignity back :wow:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nice good looking kid, the haters can keep on hating sxb, atleast you had the balls to post your picture unlike these insecure nappy hair boys on this forum, if you haven't posted your picture here then you shouldn't be discussing someone else's coward.
:kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
Nice good looking kid, the haters can keep on hating sxb, atleast you had the balls to post your picture unlike these insecure nappy hair boys on this forum, if you haven't posted your picture here then you shouldn't be discussing someone else's coward.
:kodaksmiley:

I was joking about his hair since Advokaten is very anti-black. I knew it would piss him off. :lol:

About the fake clothes thing, I stand by it regardless of who wears it. Wearing counterfeit high-end brands is kind of a low class thing to do.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Advokaten nice pic bro and you got a full-size Timo jilac hair and no forehead for a Somali that's a plus just hit the gym bulk up and am sure you'll get a lineup of women waiting for you

Trending