Advise to the ladies of SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They've been disrespecting me and my boo. :stopit:

But it makes me feel good knowing that they're all probably obese that smell.

How have you been?
Life has been good alhamdulillah, nothing but caafimaad and peace :dabcasar:
I am more curious about what has gone down in the months I have been gone.
Apparently @GodKnowsBest is no longer Christian? What on earth :ileycry:
Her being Christian was literally the one thing that made her a unique and interesting user :mjlol:
Don't tell me she's atheist now :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Her being Christian was literally the one thing that made her a unique and interesting user :mjlol:
@GodKnowsBest is a hardcore Muslim now, I'm afraid she might turn extremist. And she's also a Somali weynist now, I'm keeping my distance from her because I do not support this Somali weyn propaganda. If it was up to me, I would have reported to all the Somali weyn supporters to the alphabet boys.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yo the Christian thing was my meme and an outlier but now I have nothing. I'm just considered one of the resident xalimos that guides the younger sisters.

It was like you changing yourself to pensive and crude changing himself to fox. Although I'm no longer infamous I do enjoy how I can be nice and normal now.
:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yo the Christian thing was my meme and an outlier but now I have nothing. I'm just considered one of the resident xalimos that guides the younger sisters.

It was like you changing yourself to pensive and crude changing himself to fox. Although I'm no longer infamous I do enjoy how I can be nice and normal now.

:dead1:
From a farax hating, full-on Christian to a muslim, farax loving xalimo :dead:
This is the exact reverse of the gaal transformation that many people are undergoing nowadays and I have to say it is quite refreshing :ahh:

Bohol

VIP
Caabudwaaq kulaha :camby:

When are you gonna go to the other side of Burco? Maybe you'll meet a nice HJ gal to marry?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

What is wrong with Cabuudwaaq? kkkk mise you are from Garbaharay , Gedo. :lol: . I am content with my neighborhood I don't need
to go anywhere else.
:mahubowtf:

upload_2017-6-22_20-51-47-png.21762

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:dead1:
From a farax hating, full-on Christian to a muslim, farax loving xalimo :dead:
This is the exact reverse of the gaal transformation that many people are undergoing nowadays and I have to say it is quite refreshing :ahh:
Thank you walaalo. I enjoy every moment of the deen. I returned to my roots and I even renounce Maher Zain nasheeds because they contain piano in them.

:friendhug:

I've even blocked all the hedonists on this site and I am now disgusted with gaals.
:lawd::rejoice:

What is wrong with Cabuudwaaq? kkkk mise you are from Garbaharay , Gedo. :lol: . I am content with my neighborhood I don't need
to go anywhere else.
:mahubowtf:

upload_2017-6-22_20-51-47-png.21762
Walahi, idinka dadkaa haybsataan. Maxaa ka galey meeshaan ka imaadey? :pachah1:
We have a lot of settlements, we are landheer inabti :rejoice:

I once had this presumably Isaaq habaryar interogate me about my qabiil. I refused to answer and her blood pressure shot through the roof. She huffed and puffed everytime she saw me after that
She was probably thinking; "That damn faq*sh, not answering my questions and sheit"

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I genuinely have no idea what your real personality is like. You're an enigma, a mystery. Next week you'll be a kpop loving atheist and i wouldn't bat an eye.

Bohol

VIP
Walahi, idinka dadkaa haybsataan. Maxaa ka galey meeshaan ka imaadey? :pachah1:
We have a lot of settlements, we are landheer inabti :rejoice:

I once had this presumably Isaaq habaryar interogate me about my qabiil. I refused to answer and her blood pressure shot through the roof. She huffed and puffed everytime she saw me after that
She was probably thinking; "That damn faq*sh, not answering my questions and sheit"

Dee we are open minded people. Hayb or deegaan is considered normal in the north, however in the south asking someone their clan
is considered taboo. Different cultures I guess. So don't be surprised hadaan ku waydiiyo tuulada ka timi inabti.

:manny:

Dee we are open minded people. Hayb or deegaan is considered normal in the north, however in the south asking someone their clan
is considered taboo. Different cultures I guess. So don't be surprised hadaan ku waydiiyo tuulada ka timi inabti.

:manny:
You may be right, but don't be surprised if I don't answer you back, inabti.

male Sspot users stop doing xaar through your mouth. You could be out there hunting down a foxy xalimo. instead you let the hunting be done by Rogers and Thyrone's while complaining about it on internet with gacmo baasto.

ExcessFame

True Villain
male Sspot users stop doing xaar through your mouth. You could be out there hunting down a foxy xalimo. instead you let the hunting be done by Rogers and Thyrone's while complaining about it on internet with gacmo baasto.
To be fair, any Xalimo that's out there ready to be hunted must be a
img_6489-gif.29434

ExcessFame

True Villain
You know what i am talking about fam. making someone ur wife instead of complaining about xalimos marrying out.
I know, it was a joke :gucciwhat:
Anyway, nothing wrong in wanting your Somali sisters to marry Somali brothers. It's not about them not being available to us, it's about a sister marrying Jackmerius (Abdulhakim) Tacktheritrix and giving birth to a child who doesn't know how to relate to either culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending