Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
My reaction:

giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Don't mention your engagement either, bitter Ashy Abdis will @ you and try to use that against you. What do they think they're doing when they @ me? Smh I'm happily engaged alxamdullillah.

May Allah swt block all the evil eye that's coming my way.
:chrisfreshhah:
Truly I missed this site.
Eedo how has this website been treating you this past summer? Your comments truly make my day :drakelaugh:

Don't mention your love for ajnabis in the public forum as it will be used against you later. Keep
it to yourself and don't say something you will regret later in SS.

Okay, so you guys can talk about PAHGs and PAWGs, but the women can't fo the same for ajnabi men? How does that work, sxb? :ulyin:

Should we call you all out for pitting Somali's and Habesha women against each other? Putting your own women down while fetishizing and elevating others?
My brudda, this does not compute for me.

Walahi, Sspot is TrollSpot. The guys here can't be serious with the dumb shit they post :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Okay, so you guys can talk about PAHGs and PAWGs, but the women can't fo the same for ajnabi men? How does that work, sxb? :ulyin:

Should we call you all out for pitting Somali's and Habesha women against each other? Putting your own women down while fetishizing and elevating others?
My brudda, this does not compute for me.

Walahi, Sspot is TrollSpot. The guys here can't be serious with the dumb shit they post :drakelaugh:

Dee it is not the same-thing. It is seen as shameful for girls to lust after ajnabi in the Somali
community, it has consequences. For example in this thread as you can see your cousin aria
got very upset after her past declaration of love for Turkish men in the public forum was pointed
out by @Bahal and @Ferrari .

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ed-floods-of-emails-from-xalimos.30491/page-4

Did it is not the same-thing. It is seen as shameful for girls to lust after ajnabi in the Somali
community, it has consequences. For example in this thread as you can see your cousin aria
got very upset after her past declaration of love for Turkish men in the public forum was pointed
out by @Bahal and @Ferrari .

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ed-floods-of-emails-from-xalimos.30491/page-4
I don't understand the first sentence...Anyway, if it is shameful for the women then it should be the same for men especially when they are dissing their much more accomplished and attractive female counterparts :hillarybiz:

So what if she *supposedly* said she likes Turkish men? Those two couldn't even back up their weak claims either. They're easily triggered and very, very insecure like most male users on here.
They didn't out her, but themselves and its not looking good :tacky:

Bohol

VIP
I don't understand the first sentence...Anyway, if it is shameful for the women then it should be the same for men especially when they are dissing their much more accomplished and attractive female counterparts :hillarybiz:

So what if she *supposedly* said she likes Turkish men? Those two couldn't even back up their weak claims either. They're easily triggered and very, very insecure like most male users on here.
They didn't out her, but themselves and its not looking good :tacky:

This is not about halimo vs farax but consequences. If girls in here openly say they love ajnabi in the public forum
and then later it is used against them they shouldn't complain. You sow what you reap.

:manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is not about halimo vs farax but consequences. If girls in here openly say they love ajnabi in the public forum
and then later it is used against them they shouldn't complain. You sow what you reap.

Yes because we use our first and last name on this forum and everything we say here 100% represents what we actually believe in.

:dabcasar:

I disagree, but Sspot is not a forum for real discussion but a contest of how to piss on the Somali name. Well done, everyone!
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
I hope the males of Sspot don't get this big headed in real life. Lol. Your opinions really don't matter. Fix up :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
I disagree, but Sspot is not a forum for real discussion but a contest of how to piss on the Somali name. Well done, everyone!
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
I hope the males of Sspot don't get this big headed in real life. Lol. Your opinions really don't matter. Fix up :cryinglaughsmiley:

Are you team ajnabi abaayo? you seem to be getting defensive. :gaasdrink:

I'm not ashamed :ayaanswag:of my ways. This is who I am, how I talk :trumpsmirk:
Thank you for the advice but I will pass and continue to confess my love :yacadiim:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:chrisfreshhah:
Truly I missed this site.
Eedo how has this website been treating you this past summer? Your comments truly make my day :drakelaugh:

They've been disrespecting me and my boo. :stopit:

But it makes me feel good knowing that they're all probably obese that smell.

How have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts