Advices and a Simple Guide finding a Good Farah for all Halimos

Alluring

Sayonara
Lol, I have never been over my 165 lbs in my life, Only 1-5% of all Farahs are fat hence why you hear guys nicked named Farah Buurane and never Abdi Caato meanwhile 78% of Halimos are obese.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
A fat ass makes you fat to all the big booty bashirs out there :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay, so I've known several Halimos my whole life, and the other day I was consoling a female friend of mine online who was my neighbor back in Ohio,Apparently, she keeps hitting rough spots with Farahs. And she asks the big question: "What do I keep doing wrong?"

Well, in the spirit of giving people bullshit advice- I decided to commit myself to making Woman-Advice. Now, don't get me wrong,in no way intended to be an attack on the opposite gender (i.e., kicking them when they are already down), here is my best advice, take it or leave it, that is all on you.

1. Be yourself. By all means. Don't be anyone else. If you want to meet someone who will love you and care about you, it seems quite important that they are meeting you. As a man, I can say that I am pretty understanding about most things. I think it's awesome that your favorite musician is Micheal Jackson. You're badass because you do your thing and don't let other people decide your life. As a man, I know this probably means other people won't be a negative influence on you when it affects me. If you think you're "wierd", you may be more appealing to men than you think. After all, the thing about "average, everyday girls" is that they are EVERY FUCKING WHERE YOU LOOK AND THEY ARE A DIME A DOZEN (hint, average everyday girls. Take it for what it's worth).

2. You don't have to trust anyone because "you should not", I personally know girls whose husbands are messing with other women, and these girls believe every word this man says as if he was Nabi Muhamed. If someone wants you to trust them, they should earn it. There is no trust handout. There is no "get your free trust with relationship". It's a crock of shit, and 9 times out of 10, when you suspect something and the only thing you have to go on is another person's word- well, there's a reason why peace treaties, contracts, and anything of any importance in the known fucking world is sealed with more than just a kiss on the cheek and I "I promise, baby".

3. Dudes do not do chick stuff. This may be a nod back to #1, but dear God0we do not want to see chick flicks,we do not like to go shopping. We do not like to gossip. We do not want to sit and wait for your hair to get done. We do not want to sit around a table while you and your friends cackle and squawk. I'm not saying you should turn into a dyke, but it would help to take an interest in something other than the same old shit that every other girl does. Try to dig sports, or action movies, or comic books, or playing games. Otherwise, you'll have very little to do when he is done messing you, and you'll be sobbing mascara all over the table again.

4. Dress like you give a f*ck if he does the same. Seriously, you should pause right now and consider how many guys are not capable of dressing themselves. Now, when the one you like can do this, and does he's trying to look good for you (I hope, otherwise we have other problems). You should do the same. Do not go out looking like you're doing laundry. This has always been a slap in my face, and there's a reason the cute girls with the cute clothes always have guys. A lot of guys are attracted to a woman's fashion sense, and they don't even realize it. Personally, I think if you are in a relationship, you both represent one another, so don't embarass me.

5. When you go out to malls and wedding parties, you're in control. I knew a chick who could walk into Somali weddings and just break hearts. She was nice, but she learned how to read guys like they had their intentions in neon lettering on their foreheads. The point is, nearly every dude in the wherever is looking for Malab and mostly not a bride,The point is, when you're there- be smart about it. Understand that most dudes just want to have sex and it is your call to figure out their intentions.

6. Understand that we aren't as stupid as the feminazi weirdos would like to believe. I find it hilarious that women who call men dumb cannot understand the concept of "simplicity". Also, keep in mind that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe he didn't exist. Men can be very, very smart. We are tricky bastards, and as dumb as you think we are, we still manage to play the same tricks on you over and over again. Who's dumb now? It's not the point. The point is, if you treat someone like you think they are stupid and you can outsmart them, it tends to blow up in your face.

7. Do not be too agressive. Ah, the majestic and ferocious ****-devouring lonely womanatee! Nothing inspires more fear in me than this creature. Nothing embarasses more people (including her) than this thing. Nothing is a bigger guarantee of failure and loneliness than this behavior. Being a lady is very, very important... and men are like cats,we run away from shit that charges after us but well chase anything that tries to elude us.

8. If you are looking for someone who will think looks are not important, he will be uglier than you. That sexy guy that you you have a crush on isn't thinking about you while he's jerking off. It's not going to happen. Don't even try.

9. Don't call or text us constantly.

10. Don't play games with us
(most likely we are one step ahead of you).

11. Don't dumb yourself down for us.

Don'take everything we say literally.

13. Don't believe every ounce of gossip you hear about us.

This thread advices also might go both ways although it was directed for Abdis.

Did YOU ever date @Finesse

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Okay, so I've known several Halimos my whole life, and the other day I was consoling a female friend of mine online who was my neighbor back in Ohio,Apparently, she keeps hitting rough spots with Farahs. And she asks the big question: "What do I keep doing wrong?"

Well, in the spirit of giving people bullshit advice- I decided to commit myself to making Woman-Advice. Now, don't get me wrong,in no way intended to be an attack on the opposite gender (i.e., kicking them when they are already down), here is my best advice, take it or leave it, that is all on you.

1. Be yourself. By all means. Don't be anyone else. If you want to meet someone who will love you and care about you, it seems quite important that they are meeting you. As a man, I can say that I am pretty understanding about most things. I think it's awesome that your favorite musician is Micheal Jackson. You're badass because you do your thing and don't let other people decide your life. As a man, I know this probably means other people won't be a negative influence on you when it affects me. If you think you're "wierd", you may be more appealing to men than you think. After all, the thing about "average, everyday girls" is that they are EVERY FUCKING WHERE YOU LOOK AND THEY ARE A DIME A DOZEN (hint, average everyday girls. Take it for what it's worth).

2. You don't have to trust anyone because "you should not", I personally know girls whose husbands are messing with other women, and these girls believe every word this man says as if he was Nabi Muhamed. If someone wants you to trust them, they should earn it. There is no trust handout. There is no "get your free trust with relationship". It's a crock of shit, and 9 times out of 10, when you suspect something and the only thing you have to go on is another person's word- well, there's a reason why peace treaties, contracts, and anything of any importance in the known fucking world is sealed with more than just a kiss on the cheek and I "I promise, baby".

3. Dudes do not do chick stuff. This may be a nod back to #1, but dear God0we do not want to see chick flicks,we do not like to go shopping. We do not like to gossip. We do not want to sit and wait for your hair to get done. We do not want to sit around a table while you and your friends cackle and squawk. I'm not saying you should turn into a dyke, but it would help to take an interest in something other than the same old shit that every other girl does. Try to dig sports, or action movies, or comic books, or playing games. Otherwise, you'll have very little to do when he is done messing you, and you'll be sobbing mascara all over the table again.

4. Dress like you give a f*ck if he does the same. Seriously, you should pause right now and consider how many guys are not capable of dressing themselves. Now, when the one you like can do this, and does he's trying to look good for you (I hope, otherwise we have other problems). You should do the same. Do not go out looking like you're doing laundry. This has always been a slap in my face, and there's a reason the cute girls with the cute clothes always have guys. A lot of guys are attracted to a woman's fashion sense, and they don't even realize it. Personally, I think if you are in a relationship, you both represent one another, so don't embarass me.

5. When you go out to malls and wedding parties, you're in control. I knew a chick who could walk into Somali weddings and just break hearts. She was nice, but she learned how to read guys like they had their intentions in neon lettering on their foreheads. The point is, nearly every dude in the wherever is looking for Malab and mostly not a bride,The point is, when you're there- be smart about it. Understand that most dudes just want to have sex and it is your call to figure out their intentions.

6. Understand that we aren't as stupid as the feminazi weirdos would like to believe. I find it hilarious that women who call men dumb cannot understand the concept of "simplicity". Also, keep in mind that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe he didn't exist. Men can be very, very smart. We are tricky bastards, and as dumb as you think we are, we still manage to play the same tricks on you over and over again. Who's dumb now? It's not the point. The point is, if you treat someone like you think they are stupid and you can outsmart them, it tends to blow up in your face.

7. Do not be too agressive. Ah, the majestic and ferocious ****-devouring lonely womanatee! Nothing inspires more fear in me than this creature. Nothing embarasses more people (including her) than this thing. Nothing is a bigger guarantee of failure and loneliness than this behavior. Being a lady is very, very important... and men are like cats,we run away from shit that charges after us but well chase anything that tries to elude us.

8. If you are looking for someone who will think looks are not important, he will be uglier than you. That sexy guy that you you have a crush on isn't thinking about you while he's jerking off. It's not going to happen. Don't even try.

9. Don't call or text us constantly.

10. Don't play games with us
(most likely we are one step ahead of you).

11. Don't dumb yourself down for us.

Don'take everything we say literally.

13. Don't believe every ounce of gossip you hear about us.

This thread advices also might go both ways although it was directed for Abdis.

Skjermbilde 2020-11-20 kl. 01.25.45.png

Trending

Latest posts